Votes: 19 12.8%
  • ⭐️⭐️

Votes: 5 3.4%
  • ⭐️

Votes: 2 1.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol Sanji's on top of Zoro's. Dont even try it. Theyre not even side to side.

Plus logically Queen has every right to think Sanji is stronger. Higher bounty and the dude who saved Momo and fought King.
The fact that Sanji is on top of Zoro just prove my point. When you read different page, you put the last page above the previous page, not the contrary. I supposed I do not have to tell you that.

That is not what Oda is showing us.

All I want is for Page 1 & Ulti not to turn ally because of Tama.

You skip the entire fight to show a ( while very VERY nice ) half ass emotional scene with nami just to end it with Tama.

Don't tell us usopp took multiple skull cannons and nami took 1, just show us. Now while we can get more in upcoming chapters, it still doesn't fix what this chapter did & that was skip shit.

I like this chapter a lot but that ending has me disappointed

Wew, finally we get to see the others fight.. im getting bored already seeing luffy run, scabbard boring fight with kaidou and stupid demon plague plot. We need this action now. Stop dragging the story and just move on on fight already. Getting tired of stalling till 1000th chapter already. lel

Nami and ussop fight against p1 and ulti remind me of ussop and chopper fight mr 4 and merry christmas. Now tama come, what she can do? hmm. Maybe she will tame the dinosaur duo? Marco trying to stall big mom but obviously he cant and big mom gonna join the demon plague party now. Dont know what she will do there. Carrot and wanda fight perospero. Hm, sulong are so much stronger maybe they can defeat him before they ran out of sulong form...

The fact that Sanji is on top of Zoro just prove my point. When you read different page, you put the last page above the previous page, not the contrary. I supposed I do not have to tell you that.

That is not what Oda is showing us.
Hes looking at Sanji above Zoro when saying Second and Third strongest. Decipher it all you want...but you know im right. Plus why would he think the person with the lower bounty is stronger...

Status
Not open for further replies.