Votes: 19 12.8%
  • ⭐️⭐️

Votes: 5 3.4%
  • ⭐️

Votes: 2 1.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Queen is actually looking at Zoro, and he had him just next to him a few chapters back. CoO allows you to gauge people power level.

I’m not over analyzing thing i already stated that Japanese are reading from right to left which is why he is talking about Zoro first.
I was just entertaining you idea that he is judging them by the bounty. If he did, is analysis is wrong.
WRONG, according to your logic, he said that sanji is 3rd without looking at him, and without knowing his real level of power, and what about the others dudes from luffys crew? How can queen say that zoro is stronger than them, based of your theory that he saw the power levels of zoro.:gonope:
You are just trolling yourself at this point.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
There's no need for Queen to read the posters like a book because those aren't even pages, the guy just has a bunch of them in his hands and is looking at them with no discernible order. A Japanese guy won't always organize simple elements in reading order, just like any human being in the world; in fact, considering the format of the material the most natural way to understand this is that Sanji's is above Zoro's in the pile and therefore prioritized.
Cept the posters have movement lines on them showing queen is flicking through them

The most important question.
Why does BigMom thinks that Perospero candy arrow is more effective than her left hand lightening punch?
Maybe because Marco can't regenerate from a haki weapon being put in his brain, other than that there is no explanation close to be logical.
Though you often have to give up on logic when reading a manga like One Piece and Wano is no exception to the rule.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
WRONG, according to your logic, he said that sanji is 3rd without looking at him, and without knowing his real level of power, and what about the others dudes from luffys crew? How can queen say that zoro is stronger than them, based of your theory that he saw the power levels of zoro.:gonope:
No queen doesnt even say sanji is third.

But let’s say that I’m wrong and Queen is actually judging them by the bounty. Sanji has 100 millions bounty raise thanks to Judge which means that Queen is basing is analysis on an inflated bounty.
Which means that Zoro is the real second strongest.
Queen is basing his analysis on elements that are quite reliable in the One Piece world. Usually bounties of pirates in the same crew are related to strength, the strawhats are an exception, they are not real pirates. Btw Sanji and Zoro's bounties are far above the forth one, Usopp's 200 millions, so they are almost certainly the 2nd and the 3rd strongest members, whatever the order is. Not considering Jinbe of course

And you got triggered by everything "bad" that people says about Zoro like a child. (In this case was only a random example I remember for my discussion with the other guy).
Typical Zorolieber's behaviour xd.
lmao you are one of his biggest haters i just find it funny to see you using him as an exapmple. when you could just as easily have found a similar panel from sanji:milaugh:. considering how much you shit on him

So Ussope took 2 Ulti headbutts and the second one broke his skull. So Nami's skull wasn't broken yet, because she got hit only once. Would be a little too brutal for Nami and no way Oda would do that. Ussope also lost a tooth, no way Oda gonna draw Nami with a missing tooth lol.
Non the less, that's really impressive of Nami.
I'm 100% sure Nami got defeated off screen cause Oda didn't want to draw her getting headbutted by Ulti lol

You do realize that Queen saw Sanji clash with King? And that Kanjuro was spying on everyone for them? You do remember that right? You also remember that Drake as a scuffles with Sanji and that him and Hawkins knew that O-Soba mask was Sanji Vinsmoke, Therefore both of them working under Queen they told him about that

But okay, let’s say that I’m wrong and Queen is judging them by the bounty. So Queen is thinking that Usopp is stronger than Franky, Robin and Brook. Which is is false and which proves that is analysis about Sanji based on bounty is also false.

You do realize that Queen saw Sanji clash with King? And that Kanjuro was spying on everyone for them? You do remember that right? You also remember that Drake as a scuffles with Sanji and that him and Hawkins knew that O-Soba mask was Sanji Vinsmoke, Therefore both of them working under Queen they told him about that

But okay, let’s say that I’m wrong and Queen is judging them by the bounty. So Queen is thinking that Usopp is stronger than Franky, Robin and Brook. Which is is false and which proves that is analysis about Sanji based on bounty is also false.
Dont underestimate god Usopp.

lmao you are one of his biggest haters i just find it funny to see you using him as an exapmple. when you could just as easily have found a similar panel from sanji:milaugh:. considering how much you shit on him
Sure bro, ::wink wink::
Live well in that delusion world you created for yourself where Zoro fans are the victims and all the other are jealous of him xDDD.

Status
Not open for further replies.