Chapter Discussion Big Mom to Marco: "I don't have the soul weapons to spare on you right now!!"

Well at MF no one was able to injure marco untill he got the cuffs so maybe she needs a special soul to damage him
Garp did
Post automatically merged:

"I'll see you next time! I don't have a weapon for you right now!"

Seems like she doesn't think she can beat him for good without one of her main weapons/tools, especially Prometheus, Zeus and Napoleon.

Does Marco's flame have a special effect on them?

What do you think she meant?
Just shows that Big Mom's COA game is not at top level like Garp's

great hype for BB cause he actually defeated him overwhelmingly while meme with zeus prometheus still needs more souls..
BB did not kill Ace because his intention was to get the title of Shishibukai and be able to enter Impel dawn to get the worst criminals of level 6 of impel dawn, so why do they always give credit to BB saying
"Him being alone" defeated Marco
"He being alone killed Wb"

BB did not kill Ace because his intention was to get the title of Shishibukai and be able to enter Impel dawn to get the worst criminals of level 6 of impel dawn, so why do they always give credit to BB saying
"Him being alone" defeated Marco
"He being alone killed Wb"
this is a good point as well
he might not have taken him down solo or something dirty went on ..
its more of a benefit of the doubt thing till more info is revealed if am honest but what you have said is just as likely.
Post automatically merged:

Blackbeard is a true geeljire :finally:
what does that mean btw

That was the stupidest reason she could come up especially since she pretty much caught him by neck barehanded.

Only way to make sense of it would be she wanted to create some homies which would keep marco busy while she moves on.