Votes: 19 12.8%
  • ⭐️⭐️

Votes: 5 3.4%
  • ⭐️

Votes: 2 1.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It would've been a very good chapter ... and then Tama appeared.

How does an 8-year old girl suddenly appear on the battlefield (alone with her pet), when Onigashima is notoriously hard to reach and a storm is raging outside?

I'm really waiting to see THAT explanation from Oda ...
Either she finally took is controlling a bird like in Momotaro (she already has the monkey and dog) or she had help getting here from someone else like Onimaru. It doubt Tengu would have let her, but I can see him also appearing if ended up chasing after her.

It would've been a very good chapter ... and then Tama appeared.

How does an 8-year old girl suddenly appear on the battlefield (alone with her pet), when Onigashima is notoriously hard to reach and a storm is raging outside?

I'm really waiting to see THAT explanation from Oda ...
or maybe she arrived with everyone else, just secretly. Perhaps this shadow in the last frame is her or her pet.

I must say this louder: I hate Oda for another off-panelled battle with SH, if this shit continue I will drop series after Wano.
The battle has lead to nothing dude. Ulti/P1 aren't defeated, Nami/Usopp will have either a full blown round 2 or just different fights entirely.

You guys like to complain about this but then also complain about the pacing. Oda will not offscreen a definitive fight (i.e., one that ENDS with the protagonist or antagonist winning and knocking out the other party PERMANENTLY). For example, he has not offscreened Kaido vs. The Scabbards. Hes been showing those fights.

use the clearer one for more cries from Zolokeks
Its sad Apoo has superior CoA than Zoro
:gokulaugh:

People honestly believe that Apoo has superior CoA to Zoro. Those comprehension skills.

Remember, Hawkins was able to stop and block Law DF attack with his haki. Does that mean Hawkins has superior CoA to Vergo or Doffy or tat his haki is stronger than Law DF power?

The answer is no. It just means It was strong enough to deal with the level Law was using at the time. The same applies to Zoro vs Apoo.

My bet is she go into the sunny without anyone noticed it or into a ship of the samurai and beeing silent until they reach wano. We see a dark shadow when Robin and Jinbe move, it could be Tama back then.
There is only one problem though: How the actual fuck did she get her dog on board? That thing is gigantic and would've surely been spotted by the SHs or samurai.

She subdued a lot of headliners. Babanuki, Solitaire, Speed, etc. She could order them to take a ship, and from Udon go straight to Onigashima, as Quinn had done.
This is an 8-year girl though ...
Yes, of course she "could've" done it in theory, but that's just bullshit the more you think about it. Not to mention that she was far away from Babanuki, Speed etc. the last time we saw her (she was back with the Tengu in Kuri).

Either she finally took is controlling a bird like in Momotaro (she already has the monkey and dog) or she had help getting here from someone else like Onimaru. It doubt Tengu would have let her, but I can see him also appearing if ended up chasing after her.
But how would any bird fly her AND that gigantic dog over to Onigashima? This bird would have to be so huge, that Kaido etc. would've surely spotted it on the roof.

Not to mention that in order to secretely sail on the Sunny etc., she would have had to hide the dog, too, which is just unrealistic.

So some outsiders helping her really is the only option, but then we have a ton of new questions that arise (what was Tengu doing, how did she met those outsiders, why would they throw an 8-year old girl to the wolves etc.)

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
Barty and Urouge explicitly call Zoro the First Mate of the Strawhats:
THIS MEANS NOTHING THEY ARENT IN THE CREW AND DON'T KNOW SHIT

Zoro's bounty is well above Sanji's for years: BOUNTIES AREN'T POWERLEVELS

Queen calls Zoro and Sanji the 2nd and 3rd strongest Strawhats without specifying which is which: THIS IS A CLEAR SIGN THAT SANJI > ZORO BECAUSE HE'S LOOKING AT BOUNTY PICTURES

Alright lads, if we're being consistent that means that Zoro is definitely the First Mate, that up until WCI he was miles stronger than Sanji- this being the smallest gap we've ever had in bounty- and that after Wano when Zoro's bounty is bigger again then the argument between the two is totally dead

Peak levels of over-analysing being done here.
Let them reach. It's the only thing that's gone "right" for them in over a decade.

It's only fair that they get to celebrate a little, before they dip and go back into hiding once more. Oda loves to give them false hope, time and time again.

:sanmoji:

And you got triggered by everything "bad" that people says about Zoro like a child. (In this case was only a random example I remember for my discussion with the other guy).
Typical Zorolieber's behaviour xd.
First of all of course queen is referring to zoro as second strongest . Zoro is worst generation alongside luffy and the one piece world views him as the vice captain . Sanji fans please don’t let your desperation show and stink up this thread. Also @mods it’s is a shame you let True God Moe use this Alt account . This is obviously him as you can see from the repeated use of zoroliebers and the use of “Xd” which was moes trademark . I guess you’ll continue to do nothing about it though even though it’s Blatantly in your face .
Post automatically merged:

first mate and 3rd strongest?
Zoro is way stronger then sanji . Sanji has shit feats and no haki hype . Are you deluded ? You can never put Sanji over zoro feats wise . Only cooking and baking let’s Sanji go ahead

I really liked the chapter, for the character Nami - this is probably the second chapter where you can see a turning point for thischaracter, and emotionally it can punch you to the point of shivering (I hope in the anime they also animate the moment rightly). In short, the moment is comparable to Zoro in TB, but in fact, right now, everything is much more serious for Nami. In Zoro's case, he just needed to endure, something unimaginable, which guaranteed his death. But Nami looked into the eyes of her death, there wasn't anything that ahe has surpass, It's similar moment to Zoro vs Mihawk, but here Nami waa ready to die not for her own dream . And what's even more interesting is what exactly she said. Nami is a realist character, for her titles have never meant absolutely nothing. Unlike Zoro or even Usopp ... the title of Pirate King never meant anything to her. Earlier, she said that Luffy would become PK in the situation with Cracker, but even there Nami did not believe in it with all her heart, she rather tried to tease Cracker, piss off him, and the author himself did not spend a separate panel on her words, which in general confirms my words. But in this chapter, Nami hinted that Luffy was just a fool to think that he would defeat Kaido, but when Ulti demanded from Nami to admit that Luffy would never become PK, Nami clearly clicked ... and even fear before her death she lost at that moment. It is quite unexpected to see her, who, in principle, did not accept the idea of titles, repeat endlessly, I'm sure louder and louder that her captain will become the Pirate King. And this when looking her death in the eyes, under Usopp's pleading to surrender ... And we must not forget that it was Nami who said those words ... for Zoro, this would be quite expected. But Nami was never distinguished by boundless courage, faith in ideas ... she generally hated pirates. That is why such a moment will surely become for her as a character the last stage in her development. It is possible that this will already allow her to awaken her haki(time will tell). Of course, at the moment the battle is lost, but rematch is taking place, even though I don't yet understand how exactly we will come to it, maybe Usopp and Nami will be cured by the doctor of the pirates Straw Hats Marco.

Status
Not open for further replies.