Votes: 19 12.8%
  • ⭐️⭐️

Votes: 5 3.4%
  • ⭐️

Votes: 2 1.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some people say Ussope and Nami might get back up and actualy beat P1 and Ulti - typical shonen manga style, but the problem i saw with them beating those guys is stil there and this is their physical difference.
So we see Ulti and P1 basicaly walking thru everything Ussope throws in their way and all Ussope can do is just accept that Ulti is gonna headbutt him again. He just can't physicaly counter it or even dodge it. The difference is too big.
Tricks alone won't make the difference even out. Like seen in this chapter, they just bulldozer thru everything. Oda would have to nerf P1 and Ulti ALOT! to make Ussope and Nami win. But realisticaly, they just can't win against them. It was the same with Kalifa. Nami should have never won against her. Kalifa was way to fast for Nami and could just speed blitz her. But nooo...
This is just bad writing. And i am afraid it's gonna be the exact same here if Ussope and Nami, if they really end up fighting them as their final arc fight.

I am not saying it won't or can't happen, but that there will be alot of bad writing needed to make it possibel.
Luffy was one shotted by drunk Kaido...and people believe that he will fight with Kaido...and Kaido is not Ulti or P1....it's much easier thing to made Nami and Usopp defeat their opponents in battle, then made Luffy be able fight against Kaido.

Kurwa-chan, Chrono-chan, I dont mind helping candies with reading but dont expect help too often.
You gotta learn to read without me. :catsure:
Are you saying Queen is referring to X Drake and Zoro? In what Context are X Drake and Zoro the 2nd and 3rd strongest fighters? Drake isn't in the straw hat crew and queen knows that. And the alliance consist of Kidd , Law ext... who are stronger than Drake.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Its my first time posting here so idk if the img links work
https://ibb.co/F89VfhP
You should look at it better. No reaction towards Jinbe at all, he probably doesnt even see him from that spot.
SHs are turned with their back to Queen and there is a huge Number behind them plus the dust cloud.
The Queen isnt talking about Sanji until the very end nor does he have any reason to rank Sanji among the 3 strongest.
Only if he doesnt count Zoro but I guess even you should know better than that.

Are you saying Queen is referring to X Drake and Zoro? In what Context are X Drake and Zoro the 2nd and 3rd strongest fighters? Drake isn't in the straw hat crew and queen knows that. And the alliance consist of Kidd , Law ext... who are stronger than Drake.
Yes, he talks about Drake, then talks about Zoro and says 2nd and 3rd strongest. Then he is surprised that Judge's son is in the SH crew.
Drake doesnt need to be in the crew to be among alliance's strongest fighters, in case you didnt realize, SHs are not the only ones opposing the Beast Pirates. Kidd and Law are stronger than Drake according to you, not according to Queen. Stick to manga instead of personal headcanons.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Queen doesnt know law is there and has only ever seen kidd and killer job in front of him, he probably even knows zoro beat killer.
Drake probably had a good rep in that crew considering he was there for a while and they snuck him.

You should look at it better. No reaction towards Jinbe at all, he probably doesnt even see him from that spot.
SHs are turned with their back to Queen and there is a huge Number behind them plus the dust cloud.
The Queen isnt talking about Sanji until the very end nor does he have any reason to rank Sanji among the 3 strongest.

Yes, he talks about Drake, then talks about Zoro and says 2nd and 3rd strongest. Then he is surprised that Judge's son is in the SH crew.
Drake doesnt need to be in the crew to be among alliance's strongest fighters, in case you didnt realize, SHs are not the only ones opposing the Beast Pirates. Kidd and Law are stronger than Drake according to you, not according to Queen. Stick to manga instead of personal headcanons.
Theres no way X Drake is viewed above Kidd and Law...... in Queens eyes. Do you believe X Drake is stronger than Kidd and law ?

This is manga dude not a freakin real life shit , ofc queen can see them all , otherwise oda wont draw queen pissed face lmao xD , and to be clear , i still think zoro>sanji>=jinbei but after wano itll be sanji>jinbei so even with zoro sanji still take the top 3 spots , come on man dont be blinded by hate

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
This is manga dude not a freakin real life shit , ofc queen can see them all , otherwise oda wont draw queen pissed face lmao xD , and to be clear , i still think zoro>sanji>=jinbei but after wano itll be sanji>jinbei so even with zoro sanji still take the top 3 spots , come on man dont be blinded by hate
Queen is pissed because Luffy and Zoro ignored him moments ago...
Why are you ranking a man above Jinbe when that man is jealous how capable and reliable Jinbe is as we speak?
Sanji above a Warlord of the sea... People really believe that shit. :josad:

I like the part where nami fought... oh yea right she got offscreen beat, typical oda while ussop gets his skull fractured; gotta protect the waifu
Btw why do ppl even care, it's not a fact it's queen's assumption and he probably meant sanji 2nd the way he phrased it and according to the bounties value and how he is holding them, but who rly cares they both suck

Queen doesnt know law is there and has only ever seen kidd and killer job in front of him, he probably even knows zoro beat killer.
Drake probably had a good rep in that crew considering he was there for a while and they snuck him.
So out of Luffy, Zoro, Kidd and X Drake. Queen believes Zoro and X Drake are the 2nd and 3rd best fighters?? Even tho he's looking at Zoro and Sanjis bounty? and says " this crew" . Yea I think were gonna need the viz at this point.

Queen is pissed because Luffy and Zoro ignored him moments ago...
Why are you ranking a man above Jinbe when that man is jealous how capable and reliable Jinbe is as we speak?
Sanji above a Warlord of the sea... People really believe that shit. :josad:
Yea but he saw toward the sh right ? And he saw jinbei too , ok lets assume he dont know any shit about sanji , but atleast queen mustve known jjnbei , and do you still think drake is stronger than jinbei in queen eyes ?

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
So out of Luffy, Zoro, Kidd and X Drake. Queen believes Zoro and X Drake are the 2nd and 3rd best fighters?? Even tho he's looking at Zoro and Sanjis bounty? and says " this crew" . Yea I think were gonna need the viz at this point.
Dont get you hopes up... There is no way for Sanji to be in 3 strongest of either alliance or the crew.
If you are hoping for bounties, according to your logic Queen isnt even counting Zoro. :myman:
Post automatically merged:

Yea but he saw toward the sh right ? And he saw jinbei too , ok lets assume he dont know any shit about sanji , but atleast queen mustve known jjnbei , and do you still think drake is stronger than jinbei in queen eyes ?
Why is he counting Zoro as 3rd strongest then, it should be Jinbe and Sanji? :myman:

Dont get you hopes up... There is no way for Sanji to be in 3 strongest of either alliance or the crew.
If you are hoping for bounties, according to your logic Queen isnt even counting Zoro. :myman:

Why is he counting Zoro as 3rd strongest then, it should be Jinbe and Sanji? :myman:
Nik senpai , the reason i brought jinbei to discusssion is because you assume that when queen said 2nd and 3rd strongest , it does applied to the alliance not only strawhat crews , since when queen knows that jinbei is part of sh?

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Nik senpai , the reason i brought jinbei to discusssion is because you assume that when queen said 2nd and 3rd strongest , it does applied to the alliance not only strawhat crews , since when queen knows that jinbei is part of sh?
It was you who said that he knows, not me. What happened, now it doesnt fit your argument so you changed the tune?
Whether it's alliance or SH crew, your logic is flawed if you want to include Sanji.
You should read the panel, it is clear that Queen is referring to Drake and Zoro.
He is wrong about them being 2nd and 3rd strongest but either way, that's what he thinks.

He's looking at the strawhat crew posters, and he's saying Zoro is 2nd, Sanji is 3rd. that's what im saying but lets wait for the viz to clear that dialogue up.

Status
Not open for further replies.