Votes: 5 3.4%
  • ⭐️

Votes: 2 1.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Any rational reader would know that Queen saying Sanji is 2nd or third strongest doesn't mean shit because Queen doesn't know the Strawhats as well as us. We have been following the story for 900 chapters. We should know better than Queen.

But Sanji-wankers(not fans mind you) had to run their mouths and it has come back to bite them in the ass, Sanji isn't even in the top 3 conversation according to Queen.
:suresure:
This is Page-One all over again. Not an L for Sanji, but an L for Sanji-wankers that jumped the gun to trash the anime staff for making Sanji run away, and trashed the 'biased' translators lmfao

:shame:
They are the gift that keeps on giving.
We should cherish them. :shocking:

@Akuma_Law what did you said ? i used google trad ? Seems like Viz uses the same thing :milaugh:

Queen doesn't know Law is there. And from queen's pov, drake was part of his crew and a T6, so it's understandable to give him more credits^^
If were assuming Queens talking about X Drake he's referring to X Drake as the #2 in the alliance. Over Law, Kidd and Marco? that's nuts.
If we were to rank the alliance in terms of notoriety alone it would be as follows:
Luffy
Marco
Jimbei
Law
Kidd
X Drake/Zoro

Neither X Drake or Zoro has done anything in this raid. So there's no reason for Queen to believe they would be 2 and 3 in the alliance.
The only possible way X Drake and Zoro can be 2 and 3 is if Queen is putting X Drake among Luffys crew.
Honestly in retrospect really don't know what Oda's intentions were with that Queen panel now.

If were assuming Queens talking about X Drake he's referring to X Drake as the #2 in the alliance. Over Law, Kidd and Marco? that's nuts.
If we were to rank the alliance in terms of notoriety alone it would be as follows:
Luffy
Marco
Jimbei
Law
Kidd
X Drake/Zoro

Neither X Drake or Zoro has done anything in this raid. So there's no reason for Queen to believe they would be 2 and 3 in the alliance.
The only possible way X Drake and Zoro can be 2 and 3 is if Queen is putting X Drake among Luffys crew.
Honestly in retrospect really don't know what Oda's intentions were with that Queen panel now.
Well we have to look at it from Queen point of view,

Apparently one of the tobi Roppo are aiming for Queens heads (most likely it was who's who's but XDrake was a capable candidate)

Queen is not aware the following people are there :
Law
JImbei
Marco

So from your list that bumps XDrake & Zoro - and Kidd is debatable notoriety wise especially since Zoro is seen from the OP world as the #2 in the SH crew.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Well we have to look at it from Queen point of view,

Apparently one of the tobi Roppo are aiming for Queens heads (most likely it was who's who's but XDrake was a capable candidate)

Queen is not aware the following people are there :
Law
JImbei
Marco

So from your list that bumps XDrake & Zoro - and Kidd is debatable notoriety wise especially since Zoro is seen from the OP world as the #2 in the SH crew.
From queens perspective kidd and killer are jobbers dont forget.

So it turns out viz agrees with @Aknolagon translation of that panel.
I hope the people who accused him of fake translations and biased takes have the balls to apologise to him including the mod who deleted his posts for "wrong translations"
Next time be grateful for translations instead of salty because you dont agree with them.
I 100% agree.

whoever came at @Aknolagon needs to come out and apologize for their BS

I don't believe Queen has a hierarchy between Sanji or Zoro. Their bounties are more or less equal and above the "great pirate" threadhold Jinbei gave in Fishman Island, so their the second and third strongest in any order.

But if he did, he would be "right to consider" that, whether he is "right"t or not is a different question that has never been resolved and is not worth discussing.
Ok so you quote me just to nitpick? Because if it is not worth discussing for you, why are you discussing it with me?

Status
Not open for further replies.