Jiihad

Survivors Guilt
What'd you get done for :choppawhat:
Oh right, you not in thirsty Gen no more. But I got convicted of possession with tha intent to sell(Crack Cocaine) did like 35months for it and had to do 2 years of probation afterwards

They make you pay? Lmfao. That’s a fucked up system. That sounds like being 12 all over again.
Shits ass dawg Lmaoooo, system been fucked man lol

Jiihad

Survivors Guilt
:whitepress:

Damn that sucks. How'd you get caught ?
Sum whatever type shit. Cops pulled up to tha corner store/gas station we hustled outside of, ***** ran off in every direction me and like 3 other dudes got caught

From drugdealer to Mod. Not bad.
Lmaoooo, ngl it’s a lil weird sometimes man. Cause people see me in real life and apparently they wouldn’t expect it lol, since imma lil lighter skin toned(not like tha classic light skin, but a lil light), I apparently have this goofy/infectious laugh and I’m polite and humble. I always hea people say that they can’t believe it and that they’d never of guessed lol

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Sum whatever type shit. Cops pulled up to tha corner store/gas station we hustled outside of, ***** ran off in every direction me and like 3 other dudes got caught

Lmaoooo, ngl it’s a lil weird sometimes man. Cause people see me in real life and apparently they wouldn’t expect it lol, since imma lil lighter skin toned(not like tha classic light skin, but a lil light), I apparently have this goofy/infectious laugh and I’m polite and humble. I always hea people say that they can’t believe it and that they’d never of guessed lol
So a mod with criminal record huh.

I wonder what freaks like nat, kiwi or TAC had behind their ears.