Hahahaha, that's why i am saying that people should stop using the Japanese words, it's not only cringe but also people make mistakes and dont understand the meaning of the words.
YoNkOU - when i hear a non-japanese say this word i literally cringe..... no joke.
Shichibukai
Kairouseki or whatever it is
The only word i think is mayyyyybe okay is Haki but still depends on the context and because it is too long to say "will power".

Hahahaha, that's why i am saying that people should stop using the Japanese words, it's not only cringe but also people make mistakes and dont understand the meaning of the words.
YoNkOU - when i hear a non-japanese say this word i literally cringe..... no joke.
Shichibukai
The only word i think is mayyyyybe okay is Haki but still depends on the context and because it is too long to say "will power".
Nah, it's better to use the original language. Yonko > Emperor, Shichibukai > Warlord, Kairoseki > Seastone.

Shichibukai
Yonkou Yonkou Shichibukai Haki Kairouseki Shichibukai Yonkou Haki Santoryu Nani

How much did it make you cringe?

Shichibukai
What's more cringey, Inuarashi the Red Scabbard or Dogstorm the Akazaya ?

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
i think we should have an "electric chair" thread
1. one user for every week
2. there is a list of fixed questions about him/her that other users will answer

:goatasure:
Jesus, good that I read the description.

"Electric chair" title might not attract many people:mihanha: