Status
Not open for further replies.
He's such a distant number two to Luffy that it really doesn't matter if he's technically the deuteragonist. Sasuke was moving the plot as much as Naruto was at times. Motherfuckers even beat the final boss together. Vegeta is also a terrible comparison.
Ignoring arcs where zoro wasnt all that relevant luffy legit went 100 chapters without zoro or any strawhat. Jinbe not counting at that point

And wano is the first arc since the timeskip zoro is legit relevant relevant to the plot. I dont even mean it as shade its just the gap is luffy and the other strawhats is big as hell when it comes to mc status

- Franky will fight Sasaki. He fell onto the floor that Yamato and Sasaki were fighting on.
- So apparently Yamato escapes the floor with Shinobu and Momo. I think that Yamato will be stopped by Ulti. I expect them to fight because they have an unfinished business.
- Who's who will fight X-drake. Oda set up this fight a long time ago and they also have an unfinished business. Who's who wanted to kill X-Drake for betraying Kaido.
- Sanji will fight Queen. Sanji is on the same floor as Queen. The 2nd floor is the first one with a balcony, it's where Queen is. Now it seems that Sanji got distracted by Black Maria. He has no chance against her. I think he will be saved by Robin just like he was saved by Nami in Enies Lobby.
- Brook and Robin vs Black Maria.
- Marco will save Chopper and the others from the Ice demon and fights King.
- Luffy, Jinbei, Zoro, Hawkins, Law, Killer, and Kid will reach the top.
- Jinbei will fight Jack.
- Big Mom will also reach the top to back up Kaido.
WE GONNA HAVE; Luffy, Kid, and Zoro vs Kaido / Law, Hawkins, and Killer vs Big Mom.

Nami, Usopp, and Chopper are useless. They can't fight anyone.
I am seriously at a loss for words on how you guys think that any of the Strawhats will be considered useless/weak when we are this close to the end of the series. Beyond that, do you guys not know how narratives work??? If a main character gets defeated/pummeled, then the narrative is setting it up so that their victory is all the more sweeter. This is common sense.

S

Shuyaku

Ignoring arcs where zoro wasnt all that relevant luffy legit went 100 chapters without zoro or any strawhat. Jinbe not counting at that point

And wano is the first arc since the timeskip zoro is legit relevant relevant to the plot. I dont even mean it as shade its just the gap is luffy and the other strawhats is big as hell when it comes to mc status
imo in terms of importance it goes like :

Luffy

big gap

5 original strawhats

gap

rest of the strawhats

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎

Zoro isn’t even that relevant tbh. Slightly more than other arcs like Alabasta.

Like I said in Jule 5 2020:

<<Just imagine if Yamato has got dragon's powers (so Kaido is a dragon who eat a Homo Homo type fruit), like Kaido's firebreath (maybe this can justify the explosion), levitation powers and unbreakable skin. I'm down :steef:>>

It will be hype... let's see if this is another Dragon type fruit tho.

Legit. One piece is set up with Luffy at the top as the protagonist then the EB5 are the main characters with the GL straw hats being the secondary

Status
Not open for further replies.