Status
Not open for further replies.
@TheAncientCenturion said law would kill Kaido and then I said an insignificant side character can’t kill the main villain who was hyped for over 200 chapters then that became discussion about what a side character is and if Zoro is a side character or the deuteragonist.
Didn’t some kid say Law is the deuteragonist of Wano :gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:but no

Oda did not hate Sanji pre-ts. He hates him now. I actually think, if editors allowed, he would kill Sanji off screen...
He doesn't hate Sanji now.....Sanjis best moments are in big arcs like Alabasta, Enies lobby ext.... Post Timeskip he hasn't been in an arc like that until Wano. Before the Wano arc, Dressrosa was the only opportunity for Sanji to do the things he was doing pre timeskip.But Sanji didn't stay in the entirety of Dressrosa so we don't how Oda would have utilized him if he stayed in the Dressrosa arc.
Wano is the arc you can criticize Sanji in, but only after its all said it done.

Zoro confirmed to raise Luffy's kid.
I guess that Makes Sanji Yamcha. But don’t worry Sanji fans that also means SaNami will happen but then w after a brief affair with Sanji Nami will marry Kidd:pepedoffy:
Post automatically merged:

All im sayin is their pretty similar and for the most part they were grouped with someone similar to them only one off was usopp and trunks lol but that was the point of the joke

They even had satan and buggy together

And before you quote me about Robin and vegeta they were both bad turned good characters

Nah im talking about a manga crossover
Correction they paired buggy with pilaf

So has sanji. King is likely going prevent zoro from doing that.
King the wildfire vs Marco the phoenix fire is the most obvious and meaningful fight.
Zoro can't fight King
Not whatsoever. You’re completely disregarding all of the opponents that they defeated on Fishman Island, Punk Hazard, Whole Cake Island and Wano. It’s going to be ridiculous when you all are “shocked” to see Nami, Usopp and Chopper defeat powerful opponents because you think so lowly of them as combatants. Then again, the narrative speaks for itself so there’s no need for me to elaborate on how asinine your assertions are.
What is a powerful opponent to you? Daruma from Fishman Island? or Sugar lol??
- Usopp got destroyed by Trebol.
- Nami got handled by Brulee.
- Chopper didn't do shit since the new world.
When was the last time Nami, Chopper and Usopp defeated a worthy opponent? Tell me?
THIS IS A YONKO'S CREW!! Not the New Fish-man Pirates or some mere fodders. If they can't defeat the F6 then they are useless fighters. One Piece is near its end. It's now or never. And apparently, it's never lol.

People saying Zoro is not important and he won't fight Kaido and shit.
No one noticed that Zoro hasn't used "ENMA" yet. Who do you think he's saving it for xDD??
Zoro vs Kaido is just a matter of time. You gonna see in few chapters how important Zoro is to the story and especially Wano.
Damn.... you right.

Zoro can't get any job done without using Odens sword. No wonder he gave up Ryuma's sword, he'd still be back at the entrance to Onigashima.

King the wildfire vs Marco the phoenix fire is the most obvious and meaningful fight.
Zoro can't fight King

What is a powerful opponent to you? Daruma from Fishman Island? or Sugar lol??
- Usopp got destroyed by Trebol.
- Nami got handled by Brulee.
- Chopper didn't do shit since the new world.
When was the last time Nami, Chopper and Usopp defeated a worthy opponent? Tell me?
THIS IS A YONKO'S CREW!! Not the New Fish-man Pirates or some mere fodders. If they can't defeat the F6 then they are useless fighters. One Piece is near its end. It's now or never. And apparently, it's never lol.
I don’t think Marco vs king meaningful fight. You know Oda off screen that battle.

No one noticed that Zoro hasn't used "ENMA" yet. Who do you think he's saving it for xDD??
Zoro vs Kaido is just a matter of time. You gonna see in few chapters how important Zoro is to the story and especially Wano.
he's been using it since the raid started, if he uses 2 sword style then he automatically uses Enma (he uses Wado in his mouth)

No, Zoro will be against BM. 1 on 1 or with someone's help. BM is also hard to hurt like Kaido. Are you so stupid that Enma only saw the option with Kaido? Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.