- Marco coming to Wano
- Kanjuro traitor
- Winbei coming to Wano
- ZKK
- Law doing will of D Poneglyph shit
- Komurasaki is Odens daughter
- Momo doing some epic speechc
- Tama coming to Onigashima
Some of that was necessitated by the plot though lol.

Ill keep "predicting" there is most obviously an Ace and the BMP/Whitebeard Remnants will arrive to cause more chaos in this war too lol

I'll be 90% right lol? (please)

Some of that was necessitated by the plot though lol.

Ill keep "predicting" there is most obviously an Ace and the BMP/Whitebeard Remnants will arrive to cause more chaos in this war too lol

I'll be 90% right lol? (please)
I mean for example, ppl said Marco would not come, but why bother showing that he can heal ppl and show his importance and emotions to what Luffy is aiming for. Fast forward to now the allusion to him hearing the ice oni guys

Because youve been presented with the evidence and are just stupidly saying random shit.
I get being a whiny bitch is in your repertoire, since you enjoy doing it week after week, still doesnt mean it's necessary for you to be a whiny little bitch when having a discussion based on what arm Zoro used. I stated my opinion on the matter, too add which sword he used makes no difference.

To the mods, this will be my last post with anger since myself and along with most people on this forum don't like being called "retarded"

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
I get being a whiny bitch is in your repertoire, since you enjoy doing it week after week, still doesnt mean it's necessary for you to be a whiny little bitch when having a discussion based on what arm Zoro used. I stated my opinion on the matter, too add which sword he used makes no difference.

To the mods, this will be my last post with anger since myself and along with most people on this forum don't like being called "retarded"
You the first person i met whose dyslexic looking at pictures. Congrats.

I reported you because you say some true facts, we dont do that there.
On topic, cant wait to see the raws out, the spoilers we got will take an 180g turn.

We predicted 90% of the shit Oda has done so far
- Sanji saving Momo
- Marco coming to Wano
- Kanjuro traitor
- Winbei coming to Wano
- ZKK
- Law doing will of D Poneglyph shit
- Komurasaki is Odens daughter
- Momo doing some epic speechc
- Tama coming to Onigashima
Speaking french talking about We this, We that. This forum has been consistently wrong

Cyrus the Cactus

Mihawk Reigns Supreme
Well, we know that Western dragons existed hundred years ago but nothing so far has confirmed that Eastern dragons aren't a mythical thing. We will have to wait for the actual scans to come out, because so far Yamato could be just growing sharp fangs or turning into something that isn't necessarily a ryu as in Eastern dragon.
Wouldn’t the existence of an Eastern dragon SMILE kinda point to the existence of Eastern dragons though? All the SMILEs we’ve seen have been for currently existing animals.

Status
Not open for further replies.