Status
Not open for further replies.
I think what characterises all the D's are their ability to max out on their dreams. They pursue their dreams with such a passion it's almost like they're "drunk" of their dreams and passions. That's one unifying quality I see among all the D's which is why they're not afraid. They have a strong inner conviction and fortitude that makes them pursue life to its fullest, living life with no regrets. They're all funloving happy people but they're also a little crazy, you know. It's the people we get drawn to.

The reason why the D's smile when they die it's almost to show that they have conquered death by conquering life itself. They smile because they have no regrets.
That much is obvious. There has to be some kind of history to the D. Law has always shown interest in it. I hope he finds some info about it

How would Tama get on Big Mom's ship?
The only ships from the mainland that sailed to Onigashima were Orochi's ships.
The secret passage in Hakumai? Just throwing that out there. Tbh I don't think its the BMP, they would have docked at the main entrance, right where Carrot/Pero are so we would have seen it.

Its weird oda left it as an "enemy ship" and no "Orochi's ship"

Status
Not open for further replies.