Status
Not open for further replies.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Whitebeard never beat him and he lost a war to him ... so claiming he was ... is BS ....

Shanks don't need to have WSS title to be above Mihawk
Roger wasn't WSM or WSS and was strongest

p.s

you are a man who think Prime Beard is weaker than Mihawk ... so again ... title arguments ... are not really something you should do
We don't even know whether or not he was ever defeated, but we know that canon says that it's Whitebeard who was WSM and not Roger.

There has to be a reason if the author told us that and not the other way around.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Kidd seems to just be repeating what he’s heard from other people. That’s my point, it seems to be a popular rumour in the One Piece universe.

As for why we’re “screaming” it, it’s for the same reason people were screaming about Postmeme running away from Marco last week. Jokes go both ways.
Lmfao behave. No one here is joking. All these people who are screaming hes the strongest are being serious.
Kidds frame of reference is just kaido and maybe shanks.
This is nothing more than his opinion which means nothing in the grand scheme of things especially when he himself doesnt have a full body of work against all the top pirates.

The coward Sakazuki who was too scared to fight Shanks? Top 2? lmao :yearight:
Shanks was literally in front of the man that murdered the son of his former beloved captain AND the brother of the Kid he gave his straw hat and arm.

Likewise, why did Shanks not attack Akainu a single time, huh?

The answer is simple. Both knew that attacking the other would start an entirely new war.

HA001

Whitebeard never beat him and he lost a war to him ... so claiming he was ... is BS ....

Shanks don't need to have WSS title to be above Mihawk
Roger wasn't WSM or WSS and was strongest

p.s

you are a man who think Prime Beard is weaker than Mihawk ... so again ... title arguments ... are not really something you should do
Post automatically merged:

no but he heard enough legends and stories and entire world opinion ....
Again we are back to kaidos fake hype and rumours. That we know arent true.

We don't even know whether or not he was ever defeated, but we know that canon says that it's Whitebeard who was WSM and not Roger.

There has to be a reason if the author told us that and not the other way around.
sure ... he was defeated in 1 Vs 1 ... and yet people kept saying he is king of 1 Vs 1 ... make sense ....

Roger proved himself to be above WB in ANY POSSIABLE WAY ... a mere title can never be enough to overshadow that ... thus making the titles less meaningful

cause THIS author always give us different point of view about 1 character ... no one should judge everything base on 1 of them and call it a fact

HA001

sure ... he was defeated in 1 Vs 1 ... and yet people kept saying he is king of 1 Vs 1 ... make sense ....

Roger proved himself to be above WB in ANY POSSIABLE WAY ... a mere title can never be enough to overshadow that ... thus making the titles less meaningful

cause THIS author always give us different point of view about 1 character ... no one should judge everything base on 1 of them and call it a fact
When did he do that ?

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
I mean, Rokushiki users and Vergo can do it too off the top of my head.
I agree some of this skills are close to what I mean. But Rankyaku can slice, but why nobody can kick the air like Yamato and send a blunt shockwave. Rokuogan is a bit different.

I think Luffy is strong enough even without AdCOA to send a shockwave when he punch with G4.

Lmfao behave. No one here is joking. All these people who are screaming hes the strongest are being serious.
Kidds frame of reference is just kaido and maybe shanks.
This is nothing more than his opinion which means nothing in the grand scheme of things especially when he himself doesnt have a full body of work against all the top pirates.
Just to check... any noteable characters indicating Mihawks is above Yonko or Admiral??? :choppawhat:

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
no matter how many titles Kaido gets, fact remains that he couldn't beat the fat bitch

Mihawk > Oden > hostageless Kaido is the canon power ranking
Zoro himself can be compared to Oden given his numerous parallels with Oden after all, and as we know he ain't ready for Mihawk.

Had that been different, we could have at least claimed that Kaido was near Mihawk power levels wise, but this is entirely false too it appears.

Shanks was literally in front of the man that murdered the son of his former beloved captain AND the brother of the Kid he gave his straw hat and arm.

Likewise, why did Shanks not attack Akainu a single time, huh?

The answer is simple. Both knew that attacking the other would start an entirely new war.
shanks said he was gonna fight the marines and the blackbeard pirates if his two demands were not met

1) stopping the war

2) surrendering ace and whitebeard’s corpse

both demands were met. Akainu could have easily said no 🌚

HA001

Just to check... any noteable characters indicating Mihawks is above Yonko or Admiral??? :choppawhat:
Mihawk has a title that outright states hes above some yonko and admiral.

But if you want to play like that zoro was happy to fight fujitora a 3rd time and currently wanting to fight kaido despite not being strong enough for mihawk so should i do the same ?

Status
Not open for further replies.