Status
Not open for further replies.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
They don't work on you because you have no plans in abandoning this silly thought that Kaido is stronger than Primebeard or Roger which he clearly isn't.
If the Manga couldn't convince you that Roger has direct Portrayal over the Yonkou in both notoriety and strength than i won't be able to do it.
Big mom is an OG pirate coming from the same generation as WB/Roger. She's Kaido's main rival out of the Yonkou, knows Primebeard and Prime Kaido's strength very well.

Yet this came out of her mouth:
" If not for Lola's stupid rebellion i could've crushed Red Hair, Kaido AND EVEN WB long ago"
i have no idea how clear cut Oda can make it. He goes out of his way to make Primebeards subordinate Kaido's most feared rival, even to this day, but somehow Kaido managed to surpass even Roger/Primebeard.

- Chinjao, likewise another fellow OG pirate who clashed with the man that rivaled Roger on a daily basis, directly puts surpassing Admiral and Yonkou as something on a pirate Kings to do list.
- Upon Whitebeard's death the narrator tells us ( note that WB held the title of Yonkou just like Kaido) that WB was an equal to EVEN THE PK. Those are terms that Oda uses in a direct comparison between Yonkou/Pirate King.

The evidence for Roger and Primebeards superiority over Kaido is almost suffocating, but I'm intrigued in reading the evidence that you claim to have ?
Note: If it's Oden's nonsensical comment of nobody being able to take down Kaido if he can't, then let's not bother cause i know for a fact that u wouldn't seriously claim that Flashback Kaido > Roger.
Why would I abandon it when there is nothing to place them above Kiado, lol. He clearly isnt? lol...
No, manga didnt convince me that Roger is above anyone because the only powerhouses that have shared Roger's era were WHitebeard and Shiki, no others. He was considered equal to WB while never being shown above Shiki. So, you can stop with Roger > Yonko because there was no Yonko in Roger's era and those who became Yonkos were never inferior to Roger, in fact it was Roger who ran away from one of those who later on became Yonkos, Meme of them all...

Roger is like a decade older than Meme and still ran away from her. You still have no clue what her line with Lola means...
Beating Red Hair, Kaido AND EVEN WB has nothing to do with individual strength, it has to do with crushing their organizations. Stop thinking in 1vs1 terms because they are not how the world works. Primebeard's subordinate was comparable to Primebeard, I dont know Oda wasnt clear about that in your eyes by wanking Oden to the heavens and saying that if Oden doesnt beat him nobody else will be able to in long time... Yes, WSC> WSM, Kaido is above both of WB/Roger.

You literally dont understand anything, even Chinjao's words. Stop thinking in 1vs1 terms lol. Surpassing Admirals and Yonkos doesnt mean what you think it means. If it was individual strength, Kaido would be what you dream of... It has nothing to do with individual strength. Being stronger than an Admiral doesnt help you at all if you face 2 admirals or if you face entire might of Marines.

Again, learn how storytelling works. Oda doesnt undermine neither of the WSx title holders when it is their 5 minutes. When Mihawk was shown as WSS, there was nobody above him, when WB was shown as WSM, there was nobody above him and as the last, WSC has no other above him and there is no title above WSC. He cant later on introduce a character with a stronger title.

There is no evidence of them being above Kaido, there are only their achievements as pirates which are considered as greater because Kaido hasnt done anything particularly notable in the world. All his fame comes from his own strength, you should re-read his bounty reveal part. All others are famous for something else while Kaido is famous for his own STRENGTH.

Yes, I would claim that flashback Kaido > Roger because flashback Kaido > WB which Oden literally said and because flashback Kaido is no different than current Kaido. His title is supreme when it comes to individual strength, it doesnt refer to organizations, to traveling achievements or any other silly stuff, it refers only to individual strength. That's where Kaido rules supreme because he is an anomaly, nobody else is like him. Nobody else is hyped up through loses, it's ridiculous to even doubt Kaido being nr1 at this point.

He said he is the strongest creature, not the strongest being.

How do we know for sure that he is seeing humans as creatures as well?

In real life it works this way, but it's fiction and we can't say until further confirmation.

It's different than believing that strongest swordsman is a skill title, so not hypocritical overall.
No you are big hypocrite. WSC doesn't mean all creatures but WSS means above all swordsmen. Lmao guess logic ain't your forte or selective bias.

Mihawk fans were calling Big Mom Postmeme and mocking her like crazy. One week later, we get Kidd stating that Kaido > Mihawk.

Life is funny like that.
When will we finally get the author stating that Kaido > Mihawk? It's been hundreds of chapters since his introduction and Oda still hasn't made his WSC title official, and only has people who are afraid of him saying he's stronk

I agree with you totally, it must be a skill, like sending air slash. But it is weird that nobody learnt that to increase their range when swordsman and now even club man do it a lot.

Whole Rokushiki is like pre-haki traning. COA/Tekkai, Kamie/COO, AdCOA/Rokuogan etc
You can justify it by saying that it requires years of training to master even one of these techniques. Like Sanji only learned one of the Rokushiki techniques in 2 years and Sanji is a very talented fighter in the OP world.

I can't remember but didn't Oda confirmed all CP9 members to have CoA and CoO in the vivre cards?

If that is the case, it makes perfect sense that Rokushiki is like a haki training program for Vice Admirals and WG fighters.

Mihawk is the only man with the portrayal that puts him above Sakazuki.

The rest is either too uncertain like Dragon or is going down too soon to be considered a top top tier, like BM and Kaido.
At MF Shanks had superior portrayal to everyone there. Note how Oda carefully allowed Mihawk to keep his dignity by having him leave before Shanks challenged everyone. No one stepped up. It's a manga for 12 year olds so the message isn't complex.
Coward Sakazuki? But WB>>>Shanks? Maybe Akainu knew that Shanks is CP0 agent...
Shanks clashed equally with WB in WSM condition. A far weaker WB at MF put Sakazuki in the ground in two hits. Sakazuki was also too scared to fight Shanks. I don't think he can even beat Beckman given how scared Kizaru was of Beckman.

No you are big hypocrite. WSC doesn't mean all creatures but WSS means above all swordsmen. Lmao guess logic ain't your forte or selective bias.
Nope there's no illogicity here or hypocritical statement.

There's solid chance that Oda doesn't see humans intended as creatures.

I admit he is the strongest creature which is a power level title just like Mihawk is the strongest swordsman which is a power level title.

We know for sure that Shanks is a swordsman, we don't know for sure that humans are creatures.

So I put the titles on equal footground = power level related.

The hypocritical statement would have been seeing WSC as a skill title, but I see none as skill titles, since it makes entirely no sense.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
You can justify it by saying that it requires years of training to master even one of these techniques. Like Sanji only learned one of the Rokushiki techniques in 2 years and Sanji is a very talented fighter in the OP world.
Didn't Zoro learn how to send air slash in Skypiea only?

Don't think Sanji did only that during two years. And we have guys like Nero, Jabra etc who pre skip could do it (or BM children).

I can't remember but didn't Oda confirmed all CP9 members to have CoA and CoO in the vivre cards?
Yeah you're maybe right, I don't have the thing before me, but I think it was retconed and the VC said they have haki.

Status
Not open for further replies.