Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmfao behave. No one here is joking. All these people who are screaming hes the strongest are being serious.
Kidds frame of reference is just kaido and maybe shanks.
This is nothing more than his opinion which means nothing in the grand scheme of things especially when he himself doesnt have a full body of work against all the top pirates.
So what exactly are you disagreeing with me on?

When did he do that ?
more fame
more important in pirate world
more bounty
stronger crew
beat him in a war
marine consider Roger no.1 and WB no.2
Shiki called Roger a wall in front of himself and WB
Roger was equal to Prime Beard while being sick ...

and yet WB > Roger?

WB MAIN hype is that he was "EVEN" equal to Roger ... (a sick one) ... story could not be more clear about this

if titles take WB side ... it make titles less

sure ... he was defeated in 1 Vs 1 ... and yet people kept saying he is king of 1 Vs 1 ... make sense ....

Roger proved himself to be above WB in ANY POSSIABLE WAY ... a mere title can never be enough to overshadow that ... thus making the titles less meaningful

cause THIS author always give us different point of view about 1 character ... no one should judge everything base on 1 of them and call it a fact
Who said Roger was king of 1 vs 1 and Whitebeard not?

Even if that was true which I doubt, this doesn't imply it was the author telling us so.

Unless most pirates reliable believed that, then I only trust Oda's title which is the only reliable source, I'm sorry.

Mihawk is the strongest swordsman, meaning that he is the best in the world in his field but Kaido is the strongest creature in the world, meaning that nothing that is put alone against him can win. Neither Big Mom imo, cause she is the woman with the strongest family, is more of a defensive power.
We have "seen" :suresure: them go all out 1v1 for 3 days and was a stall. But if you put them in Punk Hazard for 10 days (just like Sakazuki and Kuzan) there would be a winner and would be Kaido cause he is the strongest creature and even after a long and lethal fight (cause they are on equal level) he will be at the top, again, if it's a 1v1.
But alliance doesn't have this problem: it will be a team battle. None will have ALL the credits.
Finishing blow goes to only one person (Luffy), obviously, or at most a combined blow (but Luffy is still there).
This, tho, will not mean that he is on his level. No one in Onigashima will be on his level by end of war except Big Mom, but here even Oda doesn't know what to do with her imo:giogio:
All of them will be stonger after this win and the void of Kaido's power will have BIG consequances. For all of them :madmonk:

Akainu has the best feat under his belt for now : beating Aokiji an other solid top tier.

And Akainu likely became stronger thanks to this fight. The guy is end game material.
That's not impressive though. He beat a Marco level character. We know from the databook that Marco is admiral level.

He is over 50, I think he reached his peak. Zenkai boost is always going to be limited by potential. Besides if we're talking top tier battles Shanks used to engage in legendary duels with Mihawk that shook the grandline.

Also Shanks has the best feat as he clashed evenly with WB in WSM condition. Also intimidated everyone at MF into going home. That alone>>>

Who said Roger was king of 1 vs 1 and Whitebeard not?

Even if that was true which I doubt, this doesn't imply it was the author telling us so.

Unless most pirates reliable believed that, then I only trust Oda's title which is the only reliable source, I'm sorry.
Kaido was king of 1 Vs 1 ... is ...

author never told us anything ... he just told us what world of one piece thinks of some one

author ... used Kaido as max level of power in SBS ... so in any one ... he said "KAIDO" is strongest ....

I agree some of this skills are close to what I mean. But Rankyaku can slice, but why nobody can kick the air like Yamato and send a blunt shockwave. Rokuogan is a bit different.

I think Luffy is strong enough evevn without AdCOA to send a shockwave when he punch someone with G4.
I thought that the implication is that flying attacks require a specific technique and not simply raw power. Like how Nami cannot blue-walk but Sanji in Nami's body can do it.

Luffy should be strong enough to do skywalk but he doesn't because he hasn't learned the technique.

On another note, is it just me or Rokuogan seems to be advanced penetrative CoA?

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
more fame
more important in pirate world
more bounty
stronger crew
beat him in a war
marine consider Roger no.1 and WB no.2
Shiki called Roger a wall in front of himself and WB
Roger was equal to Prime Beard while being sick ...

and yet WB > Roger?

WB MAIN hype is that he was "EVEN" equal to Roger ... (a sick one) ... story could not be more clear about this

if titles take WB side ... it make titles less
Roger is only pk cause he got down on his knees and begged for oden whilst wb had 0 interest in doing so.
And a non gura wb matched roger. He didnt use it. His haki alone was a match for roger.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
I thought that the implication is that flying attacks require a specific technique and not simply raw power. Like how Nami cannot blue-walk but Sanji in Nami's body can do it.
I agree with you totally, it must be a skill, like sending air slash. But it is weird that nobody learnt that to increase their range when swordsman and now even club man do it a lot.

On another note, is it just me or Rokuogan seems to be advanced penetrative CoA?
Whole Rokushiki is like pre-haki traning. COA/Tekkai, Kamie/COO, AdCOA/Rokuogan etc

Kaido was king of 1 Vs 1 ... is ...

author never told us anything ... he just told us what world of one piece thinks of some one

author ... used Kaido as max level of power in SBS ... so in any one ... he said "KAIDO" is strongest ....
He said he is the strongest creature, not the strongest being.

How do we know for sure that he is seeing humans as creatures as well?

In real life it works this way, but it's fiction and we can't say until further confirmation.

It's different than believing that strongest swordsman is a skill title, so not hypocritical overall.

Status
Not open for further replies.