Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly, and Marineford demonstrated that he was weaker than the Admirals. Glad we agree. Sengoku then, after Marineford, after everyone saw how weak Whitebeard was, confirmed that Whitebeard was still the strongest Yonko.

Outright confirmation that Admirals are above the Yonko who can’t defeat Marco 1v1. There’s nothing wrong with outright admitting defeat against Marco and running away from him like Big Mom did.

Sure. Point is, I’m glad we agreed that because the entire world never said Marineford Whitebeard was weaker than the Yonko, that this clearly means Whitebeard was the strongest pirate at Marineford as confirmed by the entire world and Sengoku and Kong in particular. Text bubbles are never wrong in One Piece.

Again though, he was weaker than the Admirals of course.
Na as sick as he was MF WB was, he stronger than any admiral. He beat Akainu in two hits and Akainu only came out after WB died.

He was definitely weaker than any Yonko though. In far better condition he could only equal Shanks.

Big dog Sakazuki turned into a puppy once Shanks showed up. Magma man sweating :denzimote:

Is kaido alone on onigashima?
Zoro training and sparring vs mihawk is not the same as a fight. Zoro will rip open an all out kaido. I doubt mihawk ever went all out on him.
But Kaido is also expending some energy ...this is war, .no one will be 100% by that time whatever you think Zoro will do to Kaido....in your quote "Zoro trained with Mihawk in an extreme life and death scenario for Zoro and hence scar"...I don't think that counts as spar...

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Definitive list of the strongest one piece ...

Current Kaido> Emperors> Old WB> WB feeling bad> Akainu and MF rest.
Why do you think so?

Akainu wasn't even incapacitated by Whitebeard and was still able to keep the fight up.

Whitebeard had gotten half head blown off and wasn't far from dead at that point.

Another magma strike or 2 and it would have probably been over for him.

Akainu suffered a torso injury but it wasn't nearly as fatal as Whitebeard's.

I mean wasn't Kaido > Mihawk already confirmed?
Mihawk: i want to see how much diffrence there is between me and Wb
Ace novel: Kaido is considered above Wb
Not really confirmed, it was in the context of 'people say'. If you take that as fact, then you would have to accept Kaido>WB/Roger because WB was alive at that time.

And I don't think there's any possibility of Kaido being stronger than WB. Not with so much evidence for WB/Roger being placed a level above everyone else.

Iirc, in the novel, some marine soldiers were talking where one said Zoro was the WSS(because of witnessing Pica feat) and another said Shanks was the WSS. But we know that to not be true.

Status
Not open for further replies.