Status
Not open for further replies.
Bullshit. Zoro was happy to fight an admiral 3 times and is running to fight kaido now whilst not being ready for mihawk i dont see anyone using that.
zoro isnt going to fight kaido alone though, he knows there are other people that will be fighting him

its true zoro challenged an admiral three times on his own though, even made him shiver once

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Crocodile: You are weak WB. Not the same man who beat me.
WB: Yeah I can't be strongest forever.
Exactly, and Marineford demonstrated that he was weaker than the Admirals. Glad we agree. Sengoku then, after Marineford, after everyone saw how weak Whitebeard was, confirmed that Whitebeard was still the strongest Yonko.

Outright confirmation that Admirals are above the Yonko who can’t defeat Marco 1v1. There’s nothing wrong with outright admitting defeat against Marco and running away from him like Big Mom did.

This is basic reading comprehension. Teach even confirms that he grew old and weak and that if he was younger he would have been able to save Ace.
Sure. Point is, I’m glad we agreed that because the entire world never said Marineford Whitebeard was weaker than the Yonko, that this clearly means Whitebeard was the strongest pirate at Marineford as confirmed by the entire world and Sengoku and Kong in particular. Text bubbles are never wrong in One Piece.

Again though, he was weaker than the Admirals of course.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
you are sounding as if Zoro fighitng Kaido solo...and wanting to fight someone =/= he is ready for them.....also in your words "apparently Zoro fought Mihawk many times in the timeskip"....
Is kaido alone on onigashima?
Zoro training and sparring vs mihawk is not the same as a fight. Zoro will rip open an all out kaido. I doubt mihawk ever went all out on him.

You don't beat Aokiji after a 10 days duel when you're just a foot soldier. You must have an iron will to succed. Oda didn't make Akainu the FA for him to be 10th strongest in the Marine.

Kizaru (my fav admiral) is below Akainu, same for Fuji or Greenbull. Same for gorosei, they can be strong but they will be weaker than Akainu.

Akainu will forever be something special.
Akainu can be above all those guys but it doesn't matter
Akainu will be 1 top tier in a battle that has 20 top tiers in it
He can be the 3rd or 4th strongest of the enemy side but when there is already 10 guys on that side that are comparable he isn't gonna stand out
He will be like a Jack or Ww in this wano war

He will either be a warmup for Luffy or Sabo's punching bag

I mean wasn't Kaido > Mihawk already confirmed?
Mihawk: i want to see how much diffrence there is between me and Wb
Ace novel: Kaido is considered above Wb
There is the matter of Oden to consider too. The man was dealing with a younger Kaido pretty handily and we don't know how Oden would have dealt with Current Kaido.

There's also the fact that Oden himself was no match for Whitebeard at the same time, all implicates that Whitebeard was stronger than Kaido at the time.

Now these statements around the 1v1 thing are not exactly clear but it's rightful to put some research on.

Regardless, this arc will reveal Kaido's true identity. Whether or not he is so powerful , so the debate will come to an end soon enough.

K

Kaido D. Stronger

When people start to say that in 1v1 it is forever to bet on kaido is because they doubt that "the current strongest man in the world, wb" in this period that this saying was created, is more powerful than KAIDO.
:goatasure::goatasure:

Not just WB, like anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.