Status
Not open for further replies.
Chinjao: You have to surpass the Admirals and the Yonko to become PK

Admiral/Mihawk wankers: THIS IS PROOF THAT ADMIRALS AND MIHAWK ARE YONKO LEVEL

Killer: Kaido is the strongest pirate in the world

Admiral/Mihawk wankers: ACKSHUALLY you shouldn’t be taking these statements from characters so seriously since it is just their opinions and not Oda’s opinion. Only what Oda himself says is important.

dont backtrack
what I do want to know
specifically from @Kaido D. Stronger
if kaido before he loses starts saying things like
I cant be the strongest forever
would that mean he currently isnt the strongest.
No it means just that, that he can’t stay the strongest forever and others are bound to surpass him lmao. Kaido acknowledges and respects BM despite all the character clowning she gets, put some respect on her power( or her character, i don’t especially like her)
Post automatically merged:

B-but people also said luffy was 10 ft tall.

Literally no one gives a fuck. On WG the Sanji fans/tards do most of the barking, all bark no bite
From what I have seen in the forums so far, some of the Zoro fans cannot stop flaming other character 24/7 while going nutcase when Zoro, Mihawk or Shanks get criticized. Believe me, most of the Sanji fans like, or previously liked Zoro as a character too. It is just Zoro fans’ behavior that makes them go this aggressive .

Out of all the SHvF5 fights the only one that I don't really see is Who's Who vs Brook.
Robin vs Black Maria
Nami and Usop vs Ulti
Franky vs Sasaki

Brook I think will be a support in holding back Big Mom and maybe taking Perospero after he defeats Carrot and Wanda, leaving Who's Who to Killer or Drake
As for Chopper idk :kayneshrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.