Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PeperLevi

Good catch.
The way I power scale I would say that Chopper wont fight him because WsW is a swordsman BUT that symbol will obviously make some connection between the two. I can see Chopper sooner against weaponless Jack than against WsW with a sword.
However, Chopper could always grab some weapon himself to block the sword with and it's questionable how much damage he would take in Monster Point even from a clean slice... Either way, if Oda wants them to fight, they will fight.
If Chopper beats him it will be quite impressive.
You think swordsmen characters shouldn't fight non-swordsmen characters?
I always dreamed with Chopper getting a swordsmen opponent. It would enrich his skill set so much.
I always imagined that Chopper would highlight much his two Horn Points in a fight against a swordsmen.
@HA001

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
No, that's not just it, don't fall for fake news.

He let insults fly out for a long time, and bashing in the spoilers thread was just the icing on the cake. It's a well earned ban.
Imagine bashing One Piece characters in the spoilers thread.

Couldn't be me:mihanha:

Lion of Olympus

The Prince of Power
You think swordsmen characters shouldn't fight non-swordsmen characters?
I always dreamed with Chopper getting a swordsmen opponent. It would enrich his skill set so much.
I always imagined that Chopper would highlight much his two Horn Points in a fight against a swordsmen.
@HA001
Do you think Chopper could possibly become stronger than Zoro in the future? I think so

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
How would that reveal even go? Does she just strip and let it hang out for all t
Full chapter is tomoroow so it's good to wait.

For now, what I understand is that Sanji leaves Luffy because he hears Maria's voice. He does shocked face in front of her while her Kimono is falling.

2 secnarios.

1. She's so fucking hot.

2. She's Okama.

3. Sora cheated.

Status
Not open for further replies.