Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dragomir

Okay, you guys seriously need to stop. This is the wrong thread to be having the sort of conversation you're right now. The Spoiler Thread is for spoilers and OP-related topics only. The thread has been derailed for many pages and has gone completely off-rails. We need to get back on track. If y'all want to continue your convo, then please, take it to the Ground Floor. I'll be purging this thread of any completely off-topic convos.

Okay, you guys seriously need to stop. This is the wrong thread to be having the sort of conversation you're right now. The Spoiler Thread is for spoilers and OP-related topics only. The thread has been derailed for many pages and has gone completely off-rails. We need to get back on track. If y'all want to continue your convo, then please, take it to the Ground Floor. I'll be purging this thread of any completely off-topic convos.
Sanji beats Zoro, all he has to do is not feed him for a few days and then ambush him.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Aye Drago-puppy.

I wonder what power ups the mid and weak trios will get.

Nami is getting back Zeus obviously, but can she also steal Prometheus? He is weakened now, and Nami could feed him some heat balls. Also will she unlock any Haki in this arc? She seems like more of a CoO type, so I could see her unlocking some very basic CoO.

Usopp could improve his CoO, but he should also at least unlock CoA if he wants to be able to damage P1. What if Usopp steals some of Queen’s plague bullets and incorporates them into his arsenal?

Chopper unlocking his Zoan Awakening would be appropriate in this arc, assuming Monster Point isn’t his Awakening, and I could also see Chopper unlocking CoA.

For Robin, Brook, and Franky, I don’t see them getting any other powers besides unlocking Haki, but that might be all that they need since Haki is a pretty huge power up. Just look at how much stronger Haki made Luffy’s attacks. Without Haki, Luffy can’t even scratch Pero’s basic candy wall, but with very basic CoA applied to his hand, he could destroy a Pacifista with his most basic G2 attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.