Dragon Ball Super - Chapter 65: Son Goku, Earthling

Rate the chapter

• Total voters
I think the anime is decent enough. I really enjoyed the Trunks arc (maybe except that ending).
The Trunks arc is the best imo.

The fusion giving SSB Vegito to birth was alone worthy watching all those episodes imo, it gave me chills down my spine.

Also the concept of immortality, gods and ningens, how can something be more beautiful than that. :P

I wish the Moro arc was as beautiful as that, I enjoyed it, but not as much. Perhaps the anime will make me enjoy it better, who knows.

"It doesn't make sense"

There was no way the writer were going to show Beerus full power like that. Let's not forget that he's the strongest god.

I'll still wait for the chapter to come out to be sure.

So, i saw in DBZ subreddit that Beerus was confirmed stronger than Moro and was still ahead of Goku. If this is true, i predicted it for a long time.
The manga?

It can very well be

Whis stated how "Beerus was showing finally appreciation for Goku" or something similar, meaning that MUI Goku is at least somewhat close to his power level

DBS anime > manga.
Not at all. The Anime is pure fanservice with the worst powerlevels/scaling and writing ever.
The manga is writen 100 times better than the anime and make powerups more believable than the anime.
In the anime Goku just ate a Genkidama to get the perfect Ultra Instinct lol. In the manga a sacrifice was needed for him to tap into it and alot of training before that.

The Moro arc started pretty good, but the current events in the last like 2-3 chapters are not that great. Especialy Goku's stupid idea to give Moro a senzu bean...

Not at all. The Anime is pure fanservice with the worst powerlevels/scaling and writing ever.
The manga is writen 100 times better than the anime and make powerups more believable than the anime.
In the anime Goku just ate a Genkidama to get the perfect Ultra Instinct lol. In the manga a sacrifice was needed for him to tap into it and alot of training before that.

The Moro arc started pretty good, but the current events in the last like 2-3 chapters are not that great. Especialy Goku's stupid idea to give Moro a senzu bean...
I mean the manga had Master Roshi fighting Jiren. Yes anime powerscaling is bad, but that's because it has 10 different writers.

I can see that.

Both feats and portrayal wise. Expecially the latter which matters the most in Dragon Ball.

Since he is the last warrior to have been fought that was a legit boss chances are he also was the strongest.

I'm pretty sure Omen Goku is not as potent as MUI or even Blue Gogeta who easily stands well well well well above Kefla.

K

Kaido D. Stronger

I can see that.

Both feats and portrayal wise. Expecially the latter which matters the most in Dragon Ball.

Since he is the last warrior to have been fought that was a legit boss chances are he also was the strongest.

I'm pretty sure Omen Goku is not as potent as MUI or even Blue Gogeta who easily stands well well well well above Kefla.
Why are you mentioning Kefla? this garbage?
That shit lost to basic gohan.

K

Kaido D. Stronger

I can see that.

Ozaru + Base broly = ssj blue post power tournament.
Sjj broly> Blue evolution vegetta + Goku full power blue.
Broly at least was gogetta god red level, magazine published that the power level of broly and gogetta were the highest seen in the entire work.
Including power tournament.
And the struggles of the 12 gods.

Broly in his first real combat tanked the most powerful warrior of all gogetta blue ... And he probably suffered zenkai. I'm broly's fanboy ...

Ozaru + Base broly = ssj blue post power tournament.
Sjj broly> Blue evolution vegetta + Goku full power blue.
Broly at least was gogetta god red level, magazine published that the power level of broly and gogetta were the highest seen in the entire work.
Including power tournament.
And the struggles of the 12 gods.

Broly in his first real combat tanked the most powerful warrior of all gogetta blue ... And he probably suffered zenkai. I'm broly's fanboy ...
Yes basically.

The gap between Gogeta Blue and Goku Blue is as vast as the one between SSJ Goku and SSJ Gogeta (from Janemba's movie) ratio wise, so it's an abyss we are talking about.

And yet SSB Goku managed not to be fodderized by Jiren later on.

K

Kaido D. Stronger

Yes basically.

The gap between Gogeta Blue and Goku Blue is as vast as the one between SSJ Goku and SSJ Gogeta (from Janemba's movie) ratio wise, so it's an abyss we are talking about.

And yet SSB Goku managed not to be fodderized by Jiren later on.
There is no canon film from DBS other than Broly's brother.

There is no canon film from DBS other than Broly's brother. Toyotaro thinks Broly is the strongest

Gah ... magnificent ... what a magnificent power! "(Freeza) It was undoubtedly, there was no being that could beat this Broly. This became clear after the beating he had just received. For Freeza, he represented a powerful weapon. " Romance about Broly vs Beerus

World debut says Broly is the strongest 3 times

"they say he is the strongest character in the DB"​

"I have never seen such an incredible opponent ... S-so strong! Defeated by the strongest of all, Broly." The exact words used to describe Broly here are 「史上 最強」, which literally translates to "the most powerful in history", or rather, the strongest of all time. Another article that confirms Broly is stronger than Jiren (and solidifies his superiority over Beerus even more). Impressive ... Extraordinary destructive power to shake the world ... The blood of the warrior race is boiling!

Saikyo Jump's editorial office tells readers, "Frankly, the enemy Goku and company are facing in this film is the strongest. Those who believe Goku will win may lose confidence, so be careful." They also ask: "Destructive power greater than a God of Destruction ?!"

"The more he fights, the stronger he gets !! The fearsome monster Broly !!! Broly fights one fight after another in this last movie !! Besides Goku and Vegeta, it looks like he will show his fangs against Freeza too !! more, he gets stronger every time he fights. He goes through a super-fast transcendent evolution that really personifies the Saiyans !! The burning flames of battle Saiyan instincts wake up !!!

Post automatically merged:

I have a lot more, if you want to talk tomorrow, I'll go to sleep now.
@Finalbeta