Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Indiana Pacers

• Atlanta Hawks

• Sacramento Kings

• Total voters
Confirmed... Damn. He signed that max contract deal last year and will not play for 2 years.

at least he got the bag i guess? also there was news that he got this injury playing with other NBA players in another facility instead of during team practice. If I'm Stever Kerr or the management, I'd be furious that he suffered this extent of an injury beyond their watch/control especially since he hasn't even played a game since June 2019
Post automatically merged:

deals off for milwaukee feelsbad
https://www.reddit.com/r/nba/comments/jxekjw

the end is near... @Noyman
https://www.reddit.com/r/nba/comments/jxifpa

Last edited:
at least he got the bag i guess? also there was news that he got this injury playing with other NBA players in another facility instead of during team practice. If I'm Stever Kerr or the management, I'd be furious that he suffered this extent of an injury beyond their watch/control especially since he hasn't even played a game since June 2019

deals off for milwaukee feelsbad
https://www.reddit.com/r/nba/comments/jxekjw

the end is near... @Noyman
https://www.reddit.com/r/nba/comments/jxifpa
I don't know really. NBA players play with other players every year in the offseason. It's like part of a personal workout for them. Obviously, it happened to Boogie last year but I also vaguely remember another player getting injured in a pickup game. It unfortunately happens.

That's gonna be a shitshow now that the NBA is investigating it. This trade wasn't supposed to happen because free agency hadn't opened yet so no sign and trade. I heard Milwaukee might get fined and lose draft picks (in addition to not getting Bogdanovic) but I've not seen any from Sacramento yet. Also, Ilyasova just lost 7 million because he got waived. Whoever leaked that shit that got to Woj is a really smart person. Oof

I've been prepared now, lol. I'd rather see him in PHI than BRK but I'll just wait and see for that.

yeah cause they said its beal's team
fuck did he expect
he also hasn't played in almost 2 years, what the hell did he expect lmao

I guess Beal was trying to be optimistic for who he thought was his good friend in Wall but in retrospect he should asked to get traded somewhere else, ngl I feel bad for him to go through this

Last edited:
he also hasn't played in almost 2 years, what the hell did he expect lmao

I guess Beal was trying to be optimistic for who he thought was his good friend in Wall but in retrospect he should asked to get traded somewhere else, ngl I feel bad for him to go through this

imagine trading for this tho

lakers maving crazy moves
trezz
schroeder
wes matthews

dfkm
knicks lmao
they prob gonna give him a max smh
as of rn we have 3 spots open, realistically he doesn't get the max tbh. things are gonna be interesting in a few days lol

Lmao Why do the Knicks love power forwards so much?
we already got rid of Bobby Portis and Taj Gibson (who is rumored to resign with us on a smaller deal). Randle is almost 100% gone, it just depends who or where we're gonna ship him. After that we will just have Obi Toppin

imagine trading for this tho
LMAO :mihanha:

Yeah lol. Didn't we hear that they were interested in bringing him back? Kinda assumed that he probably would return since that's where he's from and he'll probably take 100 shots again for y'all, lol.

Btw, I died when I woke up to Dwight going to Philly with Morey again. Took me back to 2013 but Dwight is not the biggest FA signing anymore. Morey def. does not want to see him in a Lakers jersey again even though they kinda fell out with HOU.