Speculations Yamato probably has a Tiger DF

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
White Tiger. Tigers are commonly depicted against Dragons in East Asian mythology, which is fitting as Yamato will probably play a key role defeating Kaido.

Furthermore in this chapter she growls. Tigers/Beast dogs, those are the types that do that not Dragons.

Siberian one?

White Tiger. Tigers are commonly depicted against Dragons in East Asian mythology, which is fitting as Yamato will probably play a key role defeating Kaido.

Furthermore in this chapter she growls. Tigers/Beast dogs, those are the types that do that not Dragons.

This is a really cool idea! I hope it comes true. I’d hoped to see more diverse Zoans when it came to the beast pirates.

Im sure after you read this you would also be convinced with my researches.

In chapter 996 we see Yamato making the “Grrr” sound when her teeth transforms. So, when you look up you can see Feline is one of the few animals that make the “Grrr” sound. However feline sounds like a boring devil fruit but then i saw a mythical feline and was convinced it could suit her as she is the daughter of Kaido. Mythical felines have so many abilities and i cant wait for yamato to use them.
Post automatically merged: