General Chat

H

Homelander

They did great in their friendlies then vanished once la liga started meh :yasu:
Man they will face inter and dortmund both are looking pretty good this time. Even if neymar arrives he has 3 match ban :milaugh:

As a liverpool it makes me happy. This catalan spend so much on coutinho only to sell him on loan to bayern.
Post automatically merged:

Wrong thread, dude :smithnie:

Still half time :optimistic:
:cheers: sorry my man .

Man they will face inter and dortmund both are looking pretty good this time. Even if neymar arrives he has 3 match ban :milaugh:

As a liverpool it makes me happy. This catalan spend so much on coutinho only to sell him on loan to bayern.

:cheers: sorry my man .
De Jong is still an Ajax player apparently coz I don't see him on the pitch :yasu:

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Somehow Jo noodles threads always turn into shit shows.

Alt or not Larsi is welcome here to discuss OP with the rest of us.

Welcome to the forum!
Everyone is welcome here and will be welcomed with open arms. Doesnt matter if its user xyz or Larsi or even Blackbeard himself. If the person acts inside the rules and wants to be part of the OP-Fancommunity, he is very welcome.

So, welcome @larsi
I have no policy against anyone. I'm not a tyrant. Everyone can join

Don't listen to them lol
I agree with what you guys said.

Having any TB member or staff is no issue and are most welcome.

But, My post was about someone creating a fake account in the name of Larsi just to troll because personally I think if this is the case then it's in bad taste. Anyway, if you guys are fine with it then so am I

Btw barca is losing to f**king osasuna and neymar deal is wasted. :milaugh:
Hahaha good luck for me, I want to bet on Barca/ManU, good for me that I don't do it in the end.:suresure::suresure:

Everyone who want to be a part of this forum/community is welcome here, it doean't matter if Larsi or someone else,that is what I like about Bogard and the Mod team,the reason why I defend him and follow this forum.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
It's weird he didn't join yet after all :madmonk:
He got destroyed in a few debates on Discord by a user called GetNappa’d and went into hiding before the improved forum was announced.

Some say Shishio is off training to surpass his rival.

I think Bogard should give WG mods 'rebornimformer tag' instead of Zoro.

:funky:
I think Bogard should give you a special foxy tag :lusalty::catlewd: