Who Got More Hype This Chapter

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
What??? Dude How PATHETIC your arguments are? Do you really want to make examples of time in other anime and manga?

And theres even other ways to explain It without being time. You take the small details that Can be explained by 1000 ways to hate, you are a Sad person haha

And why zoro woundnt be able to recognize HER armor??? its diferent than any other samurai. You Sad Dude, im done with your dumb arguments to find something to hate for the sake of hating. Pathetic.
You are being insultive where's i was never insultive to you.
I explained why i think its bad and all you did was being insultive about it
toxic af if you ask me

Neither of them will have CoC, the only one that will end up having one like Luffy will be the one and only God Usopp!:usoprice:

Btw I'm not ruling out Zoro and Sanji having CoC please don't take what I said above seriously lol.
Well if you think Usopp will have it, this chapter is a good indication for Zoro as well since it's almost the same gag we had with Usopp back in Dressrosa.

Back then Usopp pretended he is shaking the island when Fujitora's meteors crashed on Green Bit, and now Brook thinks that the shaking caused by Kaido moving the Island is done by Zoro :kayneshrug:

Well if you think Usopp will have it, this chapter is a good indication for Zoro as well since it's almost the same gag we had with Usopp back in Dressrosa.

Back then Usopp pretended he is shaking the island when Fujitora's meteors crashed on Green Bit, and now Brook thinks that the shaking caused by Kaido moving the Island is done by Zoro :kayneshrug:
Did you not read what I post in the spoiler? I said I'm not ruling out the possibility of Zoro having CoC lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.