Who Got More Hype This Chapter

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
it is really normal man, zoro can not take down queen unless he shuts down his assitant
it is a long step for zoro to cacht up queen.
i cannot wait to the final fight of queen with zoro, he might be so angry now
Why would Queen be Zoro's final fight. This is like saying Diamanté in Dressrosa would be Zoro's final fight yet Pica is is the strongest subordinate of Doffy

Difference is Judge's son passed out briefly after eating an attack from King's beak. King who never used his sword, his haki, his Hybrid form, nor his Wildfire.
While Zoro stops King while having a casual chat with Marco and Robin.
Sanji took an attack that Luffy thought was deadly without a scratch :milaugh:

Sanji's been so clean in Wano only fanfics can be used to downplay him strength wise :finally:

Zoro been the strongest Supernova since the beginning of the Timeskip.
Even CoO wise I don't see any nova having shown a better one until WCI Luffy fought Katakuri.

If not Zoro has been showing a better physical potency than Base Luffy and I'm sure even G4 would struggle against something as monstrously rampant as the Asura God power.

That earthquake is probably Kaidou moving Onigashima to Flower Capital

Sanji ofcrs gets captured, lmao. I thought we wouldn't get another Kalifa, bt Oda keeps trolling.

Zoro cuts down Apoo and then clashes Queen. Z fans chapter.

But the biggest Hype is Kaidou. I don't think anyone expected such a thing were possible, and Kaidou will do it. No wonder his df is considered the Best among Mythical Zoan. Can't wait for the Panels.

Status
Not open for further replies.