Who Got More Hype This Chapter

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just read the spoilers, what is this chapter - zoro hyper over 9000, but can anyone explain to me what Yamato and Kaido are at the end?

:zorothink:
It's obvious for Kaido : he is the King of the Beasts and the Strongest Creature in the World. It's natural for him to pull such feats.

And we're going to see more feats like that from him and the other Emperors.

What is this supposed to be?
Quote the post of me saying that Fujitora is stronger than Kaido?
Why are u comparing the weakest Admiral to the confirmed strongest Yonkou?

Don't generalise Kaido's feat. It's his feat, not for all the Yonkou. They stand below him.
Exactly, once again, people want to generalize the "STRONGEST" with rest of Yonko... WB / Kaido are given the title of strongest, so they genrally will have bigger feats than rest, be it admirals or Yonko themselves

so should we stop reading viz/mangaplus from now?
No still read Viz, but not every word is a literal translation and sometimes they have to rephrase puns for their audience. It's for minor stuff anyway and not for things with big plot relevance. The dialogue was something that is typically used in period dramas involving a lord and a oiran, so Viz probably included it and rephrased to make the dialogue less sexual

the ONLY reasons why I think the chapter can be fake is

- how Sanji got captured when he had Luffy and Jinbe with him?
- where did Big Mom go ?

but again .... if this be a fake .... the person who did this must be a FUCKING GENIUS ....
this is confirmed by redon so there is no way it is fake...worst case there will be some wrong intrepretations like it happens for every spoilers or just omitting some summary..that is why better to wait for full summary

@MarineHQ62 after this chapter I back down form my claim about Shanks > Kaido ... for as long as Oda give us any reason to doubt Kaido > Shanks

would you say the same about Kaido > Akainu ?
No, because unlike with Shanks, Oda went out of his way to confirm Kaido as the strongest pirate. Akainu is not a pirate, so there's no confirmation on this part.

- Akainu still has outstanding feats and portrayal.

I see no reason not to assume that he can't take Kaido to Extreme diff and beat him.

And he was the strongest of the Yonko:milaugh:
Whose fault it is that a yonko gets hit by fodder?

Kaido tried to ambush this "old" "sick" WB from behind while he was fighting the marines.

Don't fucking lie.:milaugh:
This moment was after Whitebeard attacked Akainu from behind. This is Akainu just casually countering WB's sneak attack by blowing half his head off
stop the sad game .... a zombie Yonko with heart attack was all we saw from MF Beard ....

I don't even give a fuck if you want to keep the game go on ....

you are the one who will get fucked form now on until the end of one piece ....

Yonko fanbase already destroyed ALL of your arguments before and I'm not gonna waste my time doing it again
and as of now
both Kaido and Big Mom are killing Admiral fan base chapter by chapter

enjoy the hell ... loser :kata:

Status
Not open for further replies.