Who Got More Hype This Chapter

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't there a big deal made about how Stephen is always 100% right and VIZ now is gospel two chapters ago when his version made Queen's dialogue about the No2/No3 thing less clear than all the other translations ?
They won't drastically alter important dialogue to change its meaning. It's usually reserved for jokes and puns that are hard to translate from Japanese to English which is understandable.

Kaido is getting more hype this chapter, and yet I still see some people downplaying him.:whitepress:
Well if it's part of his DF power, there is nothing to be hyped af. Shiki can also do that with his power no ?
It's expected from the n°1 but it still a massive feat!

Cutting mountains sized tsunami, bringing tsunami, opening the skies, changed for ever the climate of an island and now holding an entire island! top tiers :steef:

Hopefully we can finally clear this debate when an Admirals comes to this arc
I wish .... :)

cause the Kaido's hype is not even near stop ...

his full power ...
his backstory ...
both of them should be MUCH higher hype than this

and Teach will 199% surpass Kaido's hype by far ...

and the odds for admiral coming is not high tbh ...

but again ... I respect a man who is willing to fight ... :kata:
but jokes aside I really do find the fight pointless ....
accept Kaido > Akainu ... and we call it an extreme diff ... :ace:

Atleast it goes to show the Queen talking about 2nd and 3rd strongest is about Sanji and Zoro. Or the whole Nami moment is way better than without the Viz.
Wrong, cuz X-Drake is actaully the first target on Queen!!!!

You guys can't read a manga....do you understand what you saying?

X-Drake ll fight Queen cuz Queen want X-Drake done. Or you fuking forgot all the story between this 2 character?

Queen was refearing with number 2-3 to Zoro and X-Drake....Sanji is just a lost cause

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Thanks to Redon & Korean leaks

Brief summary-

- Chapter 997 title : "Homura (Fireworks)".

- Sanji is caught by Black Maria.

- Several Shinuchi go to the stairs of the 4th floor, but Luffy climbs a path made by samurai.

- Zoro is enraged when he sees Kiku's severed arm fall from the sky.- Zoro defeats Apoo and gets the antidote.

- Chopper discovers the structure of Queen's virus and says that he will make an antidote for everyone.

- Queen is going to attack Chopper but Zoro stops him enraged.

- There is an earthquake, they don't know where it comes from (Brook mistakes it for Zoro's Ambition).

- Marco asks Zoro and Robin if he can help.

- Yamato says something about a dragon flame that makes the island rumble.

- Kaidou envelops the island in a cloud and intends to take Onigashima to the Capital of Flowers.

BREAK NEXT WEEK
So it looks like Zoro really is going to fight Queen...but Sanji won’t be fighting King because
ONCE AGAIN
He just HAD to go get his dick wet, and now he’s been caught by a woman he’ll refuse to fight despite the fact that she could rip him to shreds if he doesn’t. Is anyone still laughing at this shit? Who still thinks this is a good way to write a character??

Status
Not open for further replies.