Who Got More Hype This Chapter

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
By the way, I'm happy the fight and the island will move to Wano... this way, Oda can:

- Tie everything together, and can involve everyone he needed for this war

- It's a MUCH BIGGER landscape.... which means, my theory of actually having a wide scale war on Wano is MORE FITTING than Onigashima alone, because Wano has different atmospheres/lands, and different geographical scenes that Oda can take advantage of to draw some of the BEST panels, as well as have some GREAT tactics shown on battlefield from different armies...

- It allows for the fight to be about "opening wano border" once again...

- It also allows for Kinemon/Otsoro reunion/ Momo/Hiyori/Orochi plot to resume...etc

- It allows for DIFFERENT parties (Yonko or admirals) to get involved and NOT feel that the place is too small or it's crowded for them...

- Lastly, I wonder, I checked Onigashima and Wano map, and I wonder where does Kaido intends to place Onigashima on!?
Is it gonna be dropped right on Flower Capital people's head? LMAO! I noticed that there is a HUUUUGE mountain that stands next to flower capital also!

so... what if Kaido will place Onigashima ON TOP of that mountain... kinda like Jack the beanstalk type of placement... where Flower capital will be like on floor/see level, while Onigashima will be above that level...

which will honestly be Oda's way to ONCE AGAIN... stall for something, or have his slow pace of "levels" until reaching Kaido....

the ONLY reasons why I think the chapter can be fake is

- how Sanji got captured when he had Luffy and Jinbe with him?
- where did Big Mom go ?

but again .... if this be a fake .... the person who did this must be a FUCKING GENIUS ....
Isn't fake but what I'm willing to bet is that this spoiler is missing like a bunch of context and is a biased summary (We've seen this happen especially with the Korean spoils)

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
they both are weakest admirals

worst feats ...
weaker DF ...
the fact that logia admirals been active high class fighters for 10s of years ...

the fact that 1 part of Kaido power is above Fujitora main power is just funny
Is it however?

Fuji was portrayed being capable of lifting the entire Dressrosa for fun.

How much bigger is Onigashima compared to DR exactly?

So it looks like Zoro really is going to fight Queen...but Sanji won’t be fighting King because
ONCE AGAIN
He just HAD to go get his dick wet, and now he’s been caught by a woman he’ll refuse to fight despite the fact that she could rip him to shreds if he doesn’t. Is anyone still laughing at this shit? Who still thinks this is a good way to write a character??
He is a lost cause for oda too :luuh:

By the way, I'm happy the fight and the island will move to Wano... this way, Oda can:

- Tie everything together, and can involve everyone he needed for this war

- It's a MUCH BIGGER landscape.... which means, my theory of actually having a wide scale war on Wano is MORE FITTING than Onigashima alone, because Wano has different atmospheres/lands, and different geographical scenes that Oda can take advantage of to draw some of the BEST panels, as well as have some GREAT tactics shown on battlefield from different armies...

- It allows for the fight to be about "opening wano border" once again...

- It also allows for Kinemon/Otsoro reunion/ Momo/Hiyori/Orochi plot to resume...etc

- It allows for DIFFERENT parties (Yonko or admirals) to get involved and NOT feel that the place is too small or it's crowded for them...

- Lastly, I wonder, I checked Onigashima and Wano map, and I wonder where does Kaido intends to place Onigashima on!?
Is it gonna be dropped right on Flower Capital people's head? LMAO! I noticed that there is a HUUUUGE mountain that stands next to flower capital also!

so... what if Kaido will place Onigashima ON TOP of that mountain... kinda like Jack the beanstalk type of placement... where Flower capital will be like on floor/see level, while Onigashima will be above that level...

which will honestly be Oda's way to ONCE AGAIN... stall for something, or have his slow pace of "levels" until reaching Kaido....
Looking at the map, the Onigashima skull can land on the mountain tip.

Status
Not open for further replies.