Who Got More Hype This Chapter

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
He didn't trash a Thing.
being enraged and very serious after failing many times with Help is already Upper mid diff

Whats YC1? Such level doesn't exist
All out zoro is around king/marco/Crackrr/Doffy
Trashing = One shotting is pretty legit expecially for the way the one shot happened which felt extremely casual.

Also you are right, Zoro is King level, but in base at the very best, certainly not under Asura which would make him one shot characters on King's level too going by pre ts portrayal.

On-panel 1v1 wins vs non-fodder characters since thriller bark

Zoro : Hyouzou,Monet,Pica,Killer,Apoo

Sanji : no one lol
I mean Zoro is the fighter and sanji is the chef. He's not supposed to be the strongest one on the crew he's an observation and support guy. Idk why sanji nuts are all like Judge and can't understand what sanjis good qualities are and just want him to be a fighter

Even though I want this to happen, I really don't think he would do that unless Black Maria does something so heinous that's personally too disgusting for Sanji to bear.
Sanj
The only one who will ride Marco is Luffy! but it won't be now LOL
Luffy + Marco = Luffy + Pell scene LOL
Crocodiiiiilleeeeeeeee/ KAIIIIDOOOOOOO

Naturally after Luffy gets defeated in that upcoming round hahaha
LOL. I think Luffy and Kid are one or two chapters close to the roof. Marco flying Zoro to the roof is good timing for them to arrive at the same time.

J

Jo_Ndule

Zoro beating Apoo that fast is nonsense, honestly. The Zoro wankers will love it, but it doesn't make any sense. He couldn't even hit him last chapter and now he defeated him? Oda must hate Apoo.
There's a twist
Zoro couldn't even react ot tag Apoo even with help
People think zoro did beat Apoo thus time alone

He got help vs Pica, vs Apoo...even vs Kamazou , zoro couldnt hurt him until gyukumaru the plot device rryined the battle

Give them some credit. Nobody knew Kaido had a broken cloud power that could lift islands, at least people were half right. The raid failing was silly, but a tragedy happening still is in the books.

Watch, 998 or 999 ends Act 3. Have a feeling
Tragedy will definitely happen imo. Maybe Onigashima crushes a lot of citizens in Wano who are celebrating the fire festival. That would be truly unexpected, horrifying and not very One Piece like, which I'll like of course. It'll be something different from the very expected tragedy of Scabbards dying. Act 3 will be over at the end of 999 I think personally.

Zoro couldn't do this to Hawkins and Hawkins fought against both Luffy and Zoro.
Nope. Don't lie. Hawkins pulled out one of his best cards thinking it could help him fight Zoro and Luffy then Zoro dispatched it with ease.

There's a difference. Luffy literally never even attacked Hawkins once.

And remember there was a point where Apoo was fighting Luffy Zoro Kid and killer at once and yet look what happened to him

Status
Not open for further replies.