Who Got More Hype This Chapter

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Amazing feat. Not trying to underrate it at all.

Kaido's versatility has skyrocketed in the recent chapters.

- Elemental abilities
- Gravitational abilities
- Regenerative abilities

Together with his physical strength. He's really beastly as of now, still don't see the reason why people are taking shots at Fuji though.

Devil fruits > Haki once again lol
Fair enough. Where does Kaido rank on your top 5? Nice to see you praising the Goat Yonko

:myman:

Yeah Fuji doesn’t have anything to do with this chapter, that’s true.

Got a feeling 998 or 999 is the Act closer. 1000 to me still feels like a mid Act update outside Wano.

Depends on if Oda just focuses mostly on Luffy advancing 2 floors then next 2 chapters or just curs it regardless at that time. He DID promise updates to Sabo, Vivi and Hancock this year, so if not happening in these next 2 chapters (obviously Covid didn't help) then yeah, Act 3 will be a little longer, but it could also be a surprise character appearance at Wano
I think chapter 999 will be the last chapter of Act 3, and chapter 1000 will focus outside of Wano.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I Will say It now and Will confirm It later.

Whos who Will be the Oponent of zoro before he damage/kill kaido.

Whos who is calamitie lvl, he wouldnt be so cocky and confident to fight king and the others If he wasnt.

None of the SH besides Luffy, zoro, sanji and jimbei and maybe Robin are able to take a F6 by themselfs. So no, Brook wont fight whos who and Win, franky wont fight Sasaki and Win.
He pushes Calamity level but we need more feats.

Sasaki also was pushed by people to Calamity level and he got confused last chapter about Yamato transforming.

Drake needed hybrid for apoo he aint that below them unless you put who who and sasaski over drake
I think is really not the word needed for Drake, he choosed to Go hibrid to have better chance to finish Apoo faster since he was runing not Fighting.

Luffy yes, he needed to Go gear 4 cause he was Fighting and Saw that the only way was that.

So yeah, for me the F6 are stronger than Apoo, Whos who being calamitie lvl, and Sasaki really close to It.

Killers not a captain, I don't care about killer....and Hawkins wasn't defeated that was just a clash .... Apoo was defeated that's the difference. He's done for....... This is an extremely impressive feat from Zoro.
Killer is still SN that was clashing with Urogue in SA arc, but he was one-shot material for Zoro. Killer seems to be close to Kidd like Zoro is close to Luffy.

Zoro was also going through Hawkins' lives almost as fast as Kizaru was, even with his good card. He was not lasting more than 10 minutes.
:goyea: Zoro low diffs YC4, not that this was new information

Dammm, so not only is Zoro going to one shot a supernova, cure the antidote, lead the demoralised samurais, slap up King and kill Kaido, but he's also going to soften up Queen for his big 2 v 1 battle with Jinbe and Judge's Son for their final battle of this arc.

Wororororo. Is there anything this man can't do?

:crazwhat:
Even scratch Mihawk....

How strong is Mihawk !

I bet his bounty will be 5 billion !!!

Man, the one piece community is annoying. Before I went to any forums I loved Zoro. Now the Zoro wankers make it really hard to be a fan. All this Sanji vs Zoro stuff is just stupid.

Anyone with a brain knows that Luffy>Zoro>Sanji and there's not a huge gap between any of them. But the Sanji wankers somehow think Luffy>Sanji>Zoro, and the much more annoying Zoro wankers think that Zoro>Admirals>Yonko>>>>>>>>>>>>Luffy>>>>>>Sanji. I swear you people have no brains on either side.
Most Sanji fans actually think Zoro is stronger but they defend the idea that the gap between them is very small. Zoro fans defend the idea that the gap is huge and Zoro is as strong as Luffy. Fans that place them above Luffy/Zoro are in a minority and they don’t represent the majority of them.

Man, the one piece community is annoying. Before I went to any forums I loved Zoro. Now the Zoro wankers make it really hard to be a fan. All this Sanji vs Zoro stuff is just stupid.

Anyone with a brain knows that Luffy>Zoro>Sanji and there's not a huge gap between any of them. But the Sanji wankers somehow think Luffy>Sanji>Zoro, and the much more annoying Zoro wankers think that Zoro>Admirals>Yonko>>>>>>>>>>>>Luffy>>>>>>Sanji. I swear you people have no brains on either side.
they are just intentionally annoying, I don't believe they really think so, they want to act like they're funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.