Who Got More Hype This Chapter

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fact is Zoro, Drake and all the others ganging up on him were not able to overwhelm Apoo in seconds which was what I personally would have expected to happen under these circumstances.
You expected that Zoro with just halo on his sword and Drake in hybrid WITH NO NAMED ATTACKS AT ALL just Wash Apoo?

Apoo is the guy who tanked a sneak NAMED attack from Kid right?

How weak do think apoo is?

And why do you keep bring up "other guys" you mean Fodder. Fodder right? The ones who kept getting blown up casually by Apoo?

I mean I was in your camp of thinking Apoo has no physical stats but surely when the so called "rival" Kid fully e raged launches a sneak attack on someone's face and the person TANKS IT and then manages to Attacks kid again after getting hit, he should be considered relatively good in physical stats.

Like this is like Luffy sneak attacking a Kong gun on someone's face and then the person tanks it and counter attacks Luffy.and then you are surprised this person isn't a pure scrub in physical stats. (I don't mean Kid's attack is equal to Kong gun, I mean that was probably one of kid's best attacks considering how much he hated Apoo)

So it seems the problem here is that you assumed Apoo was weak enough to go down from NO NAME attacks from Zoro and Drake yet he Tanked a named attack from kid which was a sneak attack.

I'll wait for the chapter, he might actually just be lifting the castle which would still be a good feat but the whole island seems weird. I hope he does it though, he would redeem a bit his poor showings in Dragon form.
It could just be the skull, but its like 70% of the island anyway so it really makes no difference.

I wonder if the next chapter or 2 will explain the Skull itself. It almost looks like Onigashima (or whatever its old name was that Kaido hinted at) is literally holding up Wano, so potentially only the Skull is being removed.

You expected that Zoro with just halo on his sword and Drake in hybrid WITH NO NAMED ATTACKS AT ALL just Wash Apoo?

Apoo is the guy who tanked a sneak NAMED attack from Kid right?

How weak do think apoo is?

And why do you keep bring up "other guys" you mean Fodder. Fodder right? The ones who kept getting blown up casually by Apoo?

I mean I was in your camp of thinking Apoo has no physical stats but surely when the so called "rival" Kid fully e raged launches a sneak attack on someone's face and the person TANKS IT and then manages to Attacks kid again after getting hit, he should be considered relatively good in physical stats.

Like this is like Luffy sneak attacking a Kong gun on someone's face and then the person tanks it and counter attacks Luffy.and then you are surprised this person isn't a pure scrub in physical stats. (I don't mean Kid's attack is equal to Kong gun, I mean that was probably one of kid's best attacks considering how much he hated Apoo)

So it seems the problem here is that you assumed Apoo was weak enough to go down from NO NAME attacks from Zoro and Drake yet he Tanked a named attack from kid which was a sneak attack.
Last weak they were saying Apoo a calamity or Yonko lvl smh

Status
Not open for further replies.