Who Got More Hype This Chapter

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you remember what Oda did with Luffy in Dressrosa?
Running though 15chapters only to get 2chapters with Doffy and then get cut of the screen for another 20chapters.
We speak of Oda, of course he would do something. And even the whole 5chapters until Luffy use King Kong gun, I can really see Oda pulling out something in this arc to hold the tension, like this:
From now to chapter 1010/1020 the alliance start the battle and lose>Kaido move on flower and the tragic think happen(act three ends)
One-two chapter filler(world building)
From chapter 1012/1020 to 1050-1080 round two happen with Kaido losing finally after some great encounters and battles.
The alliance isn’t losing this battle, Kaido taking Onigasgima to the capital is the birdcage of this arc. They have to defeat him before he drops the whole island on the citizens of Wano

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
The alliance isn’t losing this battle, Kaido taking Onigasgima to the capital is the birdcage of this arc. They have to defeat him before he drops the whole island on the citizens of Wano
I think the falling Noah above Fishman Island is better parallel to this if Kaido really wants to drop it in the capital and not place it elsewhere.

Especially when he will never defend himself against clearly evil women. It’s like he always chooses death instead of treating them like a threat.
That quality could actually be used better, but sanji is not a chivalrous character(pretty much molests every girl and make them uncomfortable not sure how it's any better than not hurting them). And in EL, he risked Robin's life with his shit, that was bad usage. A character who is actually chivalrous would suit that quality and oda could have written Sanji like that instead of being 100% pervert, and he could have handled his fight with woman like how zoro did with monet. I have seen so many TV shows/manga where similar characters even defeat the woman(or just character they don't want to hurt) without being shit. They won't hurt or kill them but capture them or make them immobile something like.

so he has magical cloud powers but no fruit in your eyes? alright got it
I think kaido is df user but what it is still unknown, i really curious about df artificial that momo eat. Is there any chance thats the fruit copied from kaido df fruit?
These last few chapters have proven to me that either:
1) Shanks didn’t actually fight Kaido or
2) the advanced stage of CoC is insane
I think in term of power shanks got the upper hand, maybe shanks vs kaido 1by1 sahnks will lose. But if shanks crew vs kaido crew i think there will be a big diference.

We must leave the past in the past and focus on the future. Drink with me my brother.

Sake will settle everything.

How can we ever see eye to eye?

You are there, I am here; seperated by a small but fundamental difference in ideologies.

To meet in between, one of us has to take a step forward, but that would mean compromising in our beliefs and betraying the suffering of our brethen of years past that have fallen in the Vista wars.

For now, let us rejoice in the continued success of the Grandmaster and part on amicable terms, as we rejoin our armies on the opposite side of the battlefield.

Status
Not open for further replies.