Who Got More Hype This Chapter

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the first time in the manga a character has alluded to Zoro having Conqueror's Haki right?

(even though Brook was mistaken about the cause of the earthquake), I think the fact he thought that is surely a foreshadowing.
It probably is, now the thing is when will he unlock it...
IMO it'll be with Sanji on a duo for the sake of Luffy

I like how Zolo fans are trying to put his feats on par with Kaido feats like they are remotely on the same league

Kaido lifted a fucking island this chapter, Zolo merely defeated a headliner who had the entire floor shasing him

and Zolo is low diff to Yonko at best, best case, even by some miracle he kill Kaido it will be after a group fight
Gotta love the logic, Zoro defeats Apoo there fore Apoo is muuuuuuch weaker than he was last chapter.

This is the first time in the manga a character has alluded to Zoro having Conqueror's Haki right?

(even though Brook was mistaken about the cause of the earthquake), I think the fact he thought that is surely a foreshadowing.
Zoro's CoC is so strong that Oda has to hide it until Luffy levels up and surpasses him. :steef:

Basically that's the story of the TS. Zoro came out as a powerhouse and Oda limited and nerfed him all the time while he was busy leveling up Luffy nonstop. :steef:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
I like how Zolo fans are trying to put his feats on par with Kaido feats like they are remotely on the same league

Kaido lifted a fucking island this chapter, Zolo merely defeated a headliner who had the entire floor shasing him

and Zolo is low diff to Yonko at best, best case, even by some miracle he kill Kaido it will be after a group fight
Keep crying

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
The thing about Zoro's haki being better? May be so but we are unsure of what law's arsenal is like now and what he can actually do. Im betting on new feats soon.
Eh Law already went all out. It was his life long goal to beat Doffy, he wouldn't withhold any stronger techs and zap his life if he could do something else. Zoro outmatches him.

But yeah, the more we see the clearer it will be, hopefully.

Pica > Apoo. Told you guys. Pica > Killer too, based on moves Zoro used.

That means Vergo ~Yc2-3 and Law >= YC1 as was Luffy.
Based off how zoro fought them, Pica is way weaker than Killer and Apoo, and too add Hawkins as well and on top of that Pica spent the whole fight running away and Zoro kept making fun of how weak he was, while Zoro complimented Killer and Hawkins for their strength

Shanks existed before Ryuma ... as one of the first people Oda ever created ... :)

but exist in Oda's mind or a publish page is not same as "SET UP"

Ryuma is a cool dude ... but his legend is not that important for plot tbh ... killing Dragon is not even his main legends as you guys said over and over ...
what are you talking about ? Oda thought of Ryuma well before he thought of Shanks.

Ryuma was the first OP character Oda thought of. He thought of him in middle school or something like that.

S

Shuyaku

I mean the Khalifa shit wasnt even that bad. Its not like Khalifa was killing Robin and Sanji could do nothing about it. Sanji just aimed to take the key without hurting her. He ofcourse failed...but its not like Sanji gave up or something.

This whole BM thing has nothing to do with his friends being in danger.
Not to the same extent as Kalifa i'll give you that, it's still a sad plot point Oda has to use to ruin him further. Not a surprise though, Oda is a top notch recycler.

Based off how zoro fought them, Pica is way weaker than Killer and Apoo, and too add Hawkins as well and on top of that Pica spent the whole fight running away and Zoro kept making fun of how weak he was, while Zoro complimented Killer and Hawkins for their strength
Dude you suck at power scaling. Zoro used the strongest move outside of Ashura to beat Pica's bare skin.

Status
Not open for further replies.