Who Got More Hype This Chapter

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
yea but you guys think Ryuma is that important that Oda kill KAIDO off just to remake his old legend?

Kaido fight have been set up for 6 years just for this to happen? that people of Wano say : oh look , I remember Ryuma?

sorry ... I mean I can't see him waste a plot like this away for that .... but ... ok
Not sure why you want to contradict it. :kayneshrug:

The fact that Oda hasn't shown it at all. He focused on Zoro and Luffy's training. You also have Law sweating from Jack whilst Zoro is casually ignoring Queen.

I can't see Law above Zoro. Not now and definitely not EOS.
He focused on Zoro and Kidd training because they are the MCs tho, one can assume others trained too. Its a trop in every manga man.
People other than the MCs train too but offscreen and come back stronger.
Jimbei ignored BM does that make Jimbei stronger? That statement of yours holds little weight, sorry.

In my list they are equal but anyways, let's just agree to disagree.

S

Shuyaku

How is it Sanji's worse moment ? Welll I guess he didnt look bad except that part....

But he did defeat Jabra after

Like I really dont care lmao. This Black Maria shit is a set up for Sanji's opponent or side plot. Its reused but so is everything in OP.

Its like getting pissed at Zoro for getting lost and doing something else. It what it is:kayneshrug:
Can't compare a harmless gag to an abomination that is Sanji not fighting back for his own friends over a sexist principle forced onto him by Zeff...

Setup or not, it brings forth the worst in Sanji, it's a bit sad don't you think ?

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
He focused on Zoro and Kidd training because they are the MCs tho, one can assume others trained too. Its a trop in every manga man.
Zoro and Luffy, not Kidd.

Jimbei ignored BM does that make Jimbei stronger? That statement of yours holds little weight, sorry.
He didn't though. He knew they had to get her outta there because how dangerous she is, which is what they did.

And I added stuff to my post.

In my list they are equal but anyways, let's just agree to disagree.
Sure. Either way eos Zoro is > Law. Sooner or later isn't really my problem.

Ryuma has been set up for 30 years... 5 times as much !
Shanks existed before Ryuma ... as one of the first people Oda ever created ... :)

but exist in Oda's mind or a publish page is not same as "SET UP"

Ryuma is a cool dude ... but his legend is not that important for plot tbh ... killing Dragon is not even his main legends as you guys said over and over ...

Can't compare a harmless gag to an abomination that is Sanji not fighting back for his own friends over a sexist principle forced onto him by Zeff...

Setup or not, it brings forth the worst in Sanji, it's a bit sad don't you think ?
I mean the Khalifa shit wasnt even that bad. Its not like Khalifa was killing Robin and Sanji could do nothing about it. Sanji just aimed to take the key without hurting her. He ofcourse failed...but its not like Sanji gave up or something.

This whole BM thing has nothing to do with his friends being in danger.

Zoro and Luffy, not Kidd.

He didn't though. He knew they had to get her outta there because how dangerous she is, which is what they did.

And I added stuff to my post.

Sure. Either way eos Zoro is > Law. Sooner or later isn't really my problem.
Typo

And Zoro ignored Queen because its in his nature and they had to go upstairs

Aye, agreed on that.

Gonna check your post again.

Status
Not open for further replies.