Who Got More Hype This Chapter

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We still don't know exactly how that technique works, but it doesn't really matter because his real swords would still be coated in haki. It will still be an attack that uses haki.
Only his real swords would have Haki in that case. And in that case, the attack won't be even since 3 swords have more power than the other 6.

you do know that zoro uses his swords to cut in ashura right? He's already coated his swords in haki plenty of times...try again dude
He coated his real swords. So the example does not prove anything at all.

Wait Zolo did something useful? that's a huge twist, props to Oda, Apoo was probably distracted tho

anyway Kaido the strongest ever, sorry WB fans Kaido is broken
Queen will defeat Zoro, or at least come out looking better from the confrontation, mark my words
The raid will fail, that why all SHs will lose including Zolo

Queen is Sanji opponent so he won't lose to Zolo here, that's pretty much garrunteed
I like how Zolo fans are trying to put his feats on par with Kaido feats like they are remotely on the same league

Kaido lifted a fucking island this chapter, Zolo merely defeated a headliner who had the entire floor shasing him

and Zolo is low diff to Yonko at best, best case, even by some miracle he kill Kaido it will be after a group fight
Sanji always get the biggest feats

all hail the prince
Calm down @Lifeismeh your using @Jo_Ndule levels of copium:milaugh:

As far as we know Zoro didn't use a named attack against Denjiro. Zoro was also injured yet was still going easy on him. That's why I'm simply not impressed by people blocking Zoro's no name attacks.
Zoro was going easy on Denjiro ? Lol what...

One chapter....and these man think they can change the plot with these shit headcannons. Fucking hell lmao

I like how Zolo fans are trying to put his feats on par with Kaido feats like they are remotely on the same league

Kaido lifted a fucking island this chapter, Zolo merely defeated a headliner who had the entire floor shasing him

and Zolo is low diff to Yonko at best, best case, even by some miracle he kill Kaido it will be after a group fight
I've been in this thread since page 10. NO ONE IS DOING THAT.
It's not good to lie.

Status
Not open for further replies.