Who Got More Hype This Chapter

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So how are these spoilers hype for Zolokeks?

Apoo took Kid's attack head on
Apoo has been fighting/chased by 500 samurai while also fighting both Zolo and Drake in close combat.

Which part of Zolo beating Apoo is impressive here?
What if we switched Zolo's face with Sanji's face in those panels. Would Sanji struggling against Apoo with help not look bad to you?

A Yc1 threw a jelly bean at him so what? That’s like shooting a gun at him. Also the big man from capones crew Gotit was blocking katakuri jelleban to . Guess he’s got Sanji level coo
You asked for a Sanji CoO feat in battle. I provided it for you. And yet you're still complaining.

Gave you what you wanted and you're mad. That's something else lmao.

So how are these spoilers hype for Zolokeks?

Apoo took Kid's attack head on
Apoo has been fighting/chased by 500 samurai while also fighting both Zolo and Drake in close combat.

Which part of Zolo beating Apoo is impressive here?
What if we switched Zolo's face with Sanji's face in those panels. Would Sanji struggling against Apoo with help not look bad to you?
Dude you seriously need a life . Zoro is stronger then sanji by far . Stop trying to keep this Sanji vs zoro shit going . You just are showing how pathetic you arw

You asked for a Sanji CoO feat in battle. I provided it for you. And yet you're still complaining.

Gave you what you wanted and you're mad. That's something else lmao.
The feat you gave is trash . Do you have anything else besides a jelly bean dodge ? I fail to see how that is a good feat

That’s coo didn’t save him from getting captured did it? Also Sanji has only seems to have good coo when it comes to women which isn’t helping him in battle . Which is even worse
He got captured cause hes a simp not cause of his haki.

His CoO helped him see that Kinemon was a good man

All the SHs wanted to abandon him. Except Sanji...

Except that it doesn’t . Zoro has had good feats and haki showings the entire new world meanwhile sanji doesn’t get shit. Just because zoro looks good doesn’t mean Sanji will to. Post some feats and haki showings to prove otherwise or just stop talking
:seriously:
There's such a thing as being a sore winner. And we know for a fact feats aren't the end-all be-all. We have issues with people not believing Zoro could solo a calamity and thinking he's far below Luffy/Kid/Law if we limit him to feats pre-Wano. I'm not someone who believes Sanji is equal to or even very close to Zoro, but he's always going to be relative to him in lock-step, a status far longer-running and more dependable on than, say, Jinbe being #3 in the crew. His durability for taking King's beak without a scratch is pretty impressive.

Dude you seriously need a life . Zoro is stronger then sanji by far . Stop trying to keep this Sanji vs zoro shit going . You just are showing how pathetic you arw
Go back to corner and cry about Sanji more.
I've never seen a person like you who cries about someone shit talking about his fav character yet he does that to other character even worse, while insulting others.

:seriously:
There's such a thing as being a sore winner. And we know for a fact feats aren't the end-all be-all. We have issues with people not believing Zoro could solo a calamity and thinking he's far below Luffy/Kid/Law if we limit him to feats pre-Wano. I'm not someone who believes Sanji is equal to or even very close to Zoro, but he's always going to be relative, a status far longer-running and more dependable on than, say, Jinbe being #3 in the crew. His durability for taking King's beak without a scratch is pretty impressive.
His durability? That was his peer ranger suit durability which he literally said himself .

Fujitora showed it to on dressrosa . Sanji only gets coo feats when it comes to women which is a gag . Show Sanji having good feats in battle . Let’s save each other both some time . There isn’t any . He’s trash and irrelevant compared to luffy and jinbei
Fujitora is like the best CoO user. If Sanji is replicating his lvl of feats. Then it shows his CoO is near top tier lvl.

Whatever you hater. Zoro barely has any good haki feats. Apoo has stronger CoA than him.

Fujitora is like the best CoO user. If Sanji is replicating his lvl of feats. Then it shows his CoO is near top tier lvl.

Whatever you hater. Zoro barely has any good haki feats. Apoo has stronger CoA than him.
Zoro has oden level Coa . Also zoro unlocked Coa pre timeskip . Also zoro bust a mountain and beat a full body haki user. Sanji still does not have a Coa feat to date and all his coo is for non battle feats . What a garbage character

Status
Not open for further replies.