• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
POST WANO LEVELS :

- GrandMaster ZORO : admiral level
- LUFFY : admiral level
- JINBEI : yonko commander level
- SANJI : top tobbi roppos level ( SASAKI, WHO'S WHO )
- FRANCKY : top tobbi roppos level aswell

Sanji dodged a thrown jellybean ! What the difference between that and dodging a bullet? Because a Yc1 threw it? Then got to form bege crew blocked the same jelly bean in the manga . So no that is not a good feat . Simple
Link me to a panel of a YC1's bullet getting dodged since you love making that comparison. I'll wait.

The tailored suit is part of his tool kit, just like swords are for Zoro or the rubber fruit is for Luffy. It doesn't make sense to discredit it arbitrarily.
A part of his arsenal that got added 20 years later because he can’t keep up. Also zoro and luffys never wanted to not use there swords or df . Sanji is forced to because he’s not up to par that’s the difference
Post automatically merged:

Link me to a panel of a YC1's bullet getting dodged since you love making that comparison. I'll wait.
It’s coming don’t cry ok!

now that i think about it. kaido Is Lifting Onigashima would require him to Break the entire Bedrock of the Island.

Are we sure Kaido isn't just Lifting the Skull Dome? Lifting the Island itself I think would literally destroy everything and Kill everyone

Post automatically merged:

Again ì was only joking don't get too serious :josad:
Agin i was only being serious. don't get too jokey

POST WANO LEVELS :

- LUFFY LVL AMIRAL
- ZORO LVL AMIRAL
- JINBEI LVL YONKO COMMANDER 2
- SANJI LVL TOP TOBBI ROPPOS ( SASAKI, WHO'S WHO )
- FRANCKY LVL TOP TOBBI ROPPOS ASWELL
- BROOK LVL X-DRAKE
- ROBIN LVL BLACK MARIA
- CHOPPER LVL PAGE ONE
- NAMI LVL ULTI
- USOPP LVL HOLDEM

Straight fax no printer

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
As a memer I zeroed in on the Apoo situation, but wait a sec?!!

Did this man Kaido literally lift the entire island? :kaidowhat: :kaidowhat:

I thought Jozu throwing that Ice block and Garp throwing the giant canonball were as far as we're going to get when it comes to lifting feats. This easily trumps that. Assuming he actually did and the spoiler isn't exaggerating

Went and got the panel for you bucko. Since I know you Sanji fans have comprehension disabilities I’ll describe in detail . In the upper left panel we have got to from capones crew reacting to and blocking katakuri jellybean . According to your logic this is a great cop feat only shared with the likes of featless scrubs like Sanji . Congratulations Sanji fans !!! He’s on the same tier as Gotit

Status
Not open for further replies.