Who Got More Hype This Chapter

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
And i see you Larihoe :tchpepe:, you know it to be true. Zoro was fucking around while everyone was dying and his crew was in grave danger when he just showed this chapter that he can get the antidote earlier.
Sup Lugi. I can give you 20 mins before I fall asleep.

What truth? Who's dying? No one. Chopper got infected in the span of the last 2 mins in thr story, and Zoro has no knowledge of this.

His only concern is Kaido at this moment in time, yet he still does what is requested of him using the least amount of power required because he wants to face Kaido.

Getting angry and wasting your strength before the final boss is hardly optimal.

Also - plot. Gotta stall for a bit. Just like Kaido and Big Mom, Zoro is also a top tier who needs plot to get in the way of his feats.

Deressrosa it was Pica running and the plotcage, Wano it's Apoop running and the antidotes/ fodders on the side like Queen.

Rest assured Zoro will carry for the rest of the arc just like he carried this chapter, if he isn't restricted by plot.

Look back in this thread bro, i was hyped for zoro and happy. I just like trolling people. It feeds me.

The 1 hour thing is 1 part of it, they still become mindless monsters attacking everyone on sight, so he was risking his allies lives.

No matter how long it took, he just showed the ability to end it in an instant, and he didnt.

Its hypocritical to say he cares for his crew and bringing up him listening to Chopper, but still not enough apparently to make it as fast as
possible, which he was show the ability to do this chapter.
Im not going to look back at the thread, I was only calling you out on that one part of the statement, that was it. The rest of your statement is reasonable opinion

The answer is really in limbo since we dont know how long it took. In my opinion it seemed he was trying to get it as fast as he can. I think Apoo was that strong of an opponent, Zoro used haki 2 chapters ago and he was able to block that along with drake so Zoro had to resort to using one of his premier attacks.

Him listening to his crew and giving the antidote to his crew shows he cares for what his crewmates want.
Post automatically merged:

Anyone that says Zoro had stronger haki than Doffy coming out of timeskip is just headcanon

Scenes like that are pointless to analyze. You can find "evidence" that Doffy's CoA > Law's CoA, and Law's CoA > Doffy's CoA.

It's very hard to know whose Haki is stronger, unless Oda tells you.
Hmm?
He seemingly just grabbed a non hardened blade. You don't really need to dive deep in order to put that scene into context.
That's a feat he should easily be able to do while receiving no damage at all, which is in general like no feat at all for guys around his level or even below.
Luffy for example casually forearm blocked a sword when he ran towards the palace in DR and later on forehead blocked Rebecca's sword swing aswell.
That's why I'm saying something prolly was off there.
Either he grabbed it before applying CoA or Law is an advanced CoA user and haki was applied to his sword.

Sup Lugi. I can give you 20 mins before I fall asleep.

What truth? Who's dying? No one. Chopper got infected in the span of the last 2mins in thr story, and Zoro does not know this.

His only concern is Kaido at this moment in time, yet he still does what is requested of him using the least amount of power required because he wants to face Kaido.

Getting angry and wasting your strength before the final boss is hardly optimal.

Also - plot. Gotta stall for a bit. Just like Kaido and Big Mom, Zoro is also a top tier who needs plot to get in the way of his feats.

Deressrosa it was Pica running and the plotcage, Wano it's Apoop running and the antidotes/ fodders on the side like Queen.

Rest assured Zoro will carry for the rest of the arc just like he carried this chapter, if he isn't restricted by plot.
Larimo kun.

No SH died but people from the alliance did, should they not matter?

He wasted more energy chasing after apoo and throwing out named attacks while taking damage than what it would take for him to throw one serious attack, would that not be somewhat true?

Yeah, agree with plot lmao, im just having fun.

Now go to sleep, i better not see you lurking around.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Hmm?
He seemingly just grabbed a non hardened blade. You don't really need to dive deep to in order to put that scene into context.
That's a feat he should easily be able to do while receiving no damage at all, which is in general like no feat at all for guys around his level or even below.
Luffy for example casually forearm blocked a sword when he ran towards the palace in DR and later on forehead blocked Rebecca's sword swing aswell.
That's why I'm saying something prolly was off there.
Either he grabbed it before applying CoA or Law is an advanced CoA user and haki was applied to his sword.
Why would he grab the sword then haki up his hand ?

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Okay now people say Zoro has better armament as Doffy...how did you even get to that? Cuz he cut apoo?
Everytime Zoro does something usefull, they make up conclusion which make zero sense and have nothing to do with each other....:nicagesmile:
Better haki than Doffy? That's rookie numbers, son.
Why would top tier having better haki than Doffy be anything impressive?
Zoro has better haki than Oden, who was a top tier himself.
Zoro plays in different league compared to Doffy.

Status
Not open for further replies.