Who Got More Hype This Chapter

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
the person that let law go was Xdrake...he didn't team up with law to fight hawkins, it was a 1v1. and youre giviing more headcannon. we don't know how zoro would fare against hawkins in a full fight because there wasn't one. zoro didn't "beat" hawkins like the zolotards want you to think because it was just a quick exchange not a full fight. hawkins however did win the exchange because zoro took actual damage.

he gave law a mid-high diff fight WITHOUT any bodies. it does put him in more danger but he has already shoun that he can fight without bodies therefore zoro didn't "defeat" hawkins
Mid dif by law equals low dif by Zoro

I love how you willl hype him now but if he ever faces Sanji....youd downplay him to hell.
He did, and as a result Judge's son passed out briefly. Won't be as briefly though if he didn't wear daddy's suit.

You really need to stop with whole Judge's son vs King bullshit though.
Do you genuinely believe that a guy who was trolled by Vergo without using his bamboo nor FBH now suddenly can beat a YC1 just because now he's wearing his daddy suit?

You are Biased as hell :sanmoji:
I’m biased? Sanji hasn’t done jack shit to a supernova . Sanjis interaction with supernova goes like this . He gets shambled by law in punk hazard . Then law saves his life on dressrosa. Then Capone kidnaps him. then drake slaps him with his tail. Sanji hasn’t done jack shit to a supernova . Stop trying to include him where he doesn’t compare

I’m biased? Sanji hasn’t done jack shit to a supernova . Sanjis interaction with supernova goes like this . He gets shambled by law in punk hazard . Then law saves his life on dressrosa. Then Capone kidnaps him. then drake slaps him with his tail. Sanji hasn’t done jack shit to a supernova . Stop trying to include him where he doesn’t compare
Yes this very post proves my point exactly:luuh:
Just enjoy your boy Ws this chapter and stop being this childesh whenever Sanjis name being brought with Zoro
Putting Sanji down won't make Zoro look better or the other way around, people :hapnoel:

Yes this very post proves my point exactly:luuh:
Just enjoy your boy Ws this chapter and stop being this childesh whenever Sanjis name being brought with Zoro
Putting Sanji down won't make Zoro look better or the other way around, people :hapnoel:
Stop trying to group Sanji with zoro without the feats just because you are desperate. Ever think about that? You said Sanji thrashes supernova when that never happen . Only zoro does it . Stop crying bucko

I thought this thread will break a new record after those spoilers
I guess not many people are that surprised with turn of events, we all expected Zoro doing something great sooner or later but didn't know when :moonwalk:

Status
Not open for further replies.