• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
thank you worstgen for letting making my username prophetic

rejoice zoro fans, rejoice.

nonetheless, until wano's over, i'll still withhold my judgement on the supernova standings. if and only if law and kid don't put it work on kaido i will concede straw hats have no rivals or equals amongst the supernovas, but not a moment before then.
Law has a crew that consists of trash like bepo sachi and penguin
Kidd literally just asked killer if SCRAP METAL was enough for kaido.
They jobbers. The shs destroy both crews combined.

To be fair, most arcs the Straw Hats don't stay too long in a new place (they almost always finish everything up in a single day) and even when they do Zoro is one of the crew that doesn't interact too much with the people, he just kinda sleeps and stays around the crew. But in this arc Oda finally gave a lot of time for Zoro in this place (along with Usopp, Franky and Robin they got here quite a few days sooner) and also let him go alone on a journey that forced him to meet and interact with other people, so i don't think it's out of character, it's just a side we don't see often, that side Zoro showed Luffy right when he was introduced about caring to eat the onigiri the little girl made for him.
Luffy in Dressrosa and Zou
Sanji in WCI with Pudding
Nami, Chopper, in Zou and WCI

At the end of the day we knew Zoro would have more shine in this arc. Outside of Luffy Zoro has by far and away the 2nd most panels in Wano so far.

This war has shown him way more than any other character outside Luffy as well. IMO Oda set it up this way for Zoro

Goat Zoro one shot Apoo the man that knocked out Luffy!!! The only supernova to beat 3 Supernova!! Made Kid freaked out by only his entrance!

The man!! The myth!! The legengd!! The goat!! :finally::finally::finally:
And in all casualhood considering he never felt it was necessary to rely on his Asura power.

Basically had he done so, he would have one shot the 3 calamities instead. Fairly damn sure of that.

Do you want me to post the panel of a character Oda made say zoro beat hawkins after they had watched the entire fight? Stop going against odas own words kid
Yes please, I do not believe Oda posted a panel that explicitly said Zoro defeated Hawkins, I could be wrong though
Post automatically merged:

Zolo kills... Just two fodder
So now those two fodders (Apoo and Killer) are officially Pleasure level?

Do you want me to post the panel of a character Oda made say zoro beat hawkins after they had wat he’d the entire fight? Stop going against odas own words kid
Im sorry but have Zoro fans literally forgotten what the word defeated means ? Are you so desperate for the W...that you'l literally ignore logic for it.

Hawkins is unscathed. A defeated person would not be able to fight or wouldve ran away ( What Zoro is doing). Thus Hawkins isnt defeated. Fuck whatever that fodder Tashigi...or Tsuran or whatever her name is says.

Status
Not open for further replies.