Who Got More Hype This Chapter

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Marine Admirals are just that weak. Aokiji couldn’t one shot MF Luffy either
What I was saying, but there's a crystal clear reason for it. It's called PIS.

All manga readers should be aware of its necessity, the author can make wide use over it as long as it helps turning the manga more pleasant and more fluid.

After all imagine if Garp would have never been able to punch Luffy, all the fun.. gone forever. Similar thing with Kizaru.

Man, Kaido lifting an island is something I didn’t think we’d see after his other terrible showings lol. Finally man..this is the kind of shit I was hoping the Yonko would show back in 2018.

And Onigashima is an extremely largestructure to straight up be lifted and carried over to Wano. Kaido may just pulled off the greatest feat of power in One Piece here.
Don't leave Justice!!! :absojustice:

Leaving aside the nonsense that they ask in the Sbs in this there is interesting information.

SBS

Reader: Speaking of the clouds in Wano... Don't they have the same shape as farts?

Oda: You think those are farts floating in the sky? Those are clouds!! The clouds are in the air!! Wano's atmosphere is very different from other places! I wanted that Ukiyo-e vibe for Wano!

Reader: When Kaido turned into a dragon, did he like float in the air?

Oda: Heard dragons can fly in the sky by using the clouds, so Kaido's doing that by generating his own clouds and then walking from cloud to cloud. Does that make sense?

What I was saying, but there's a crystal clear reason for it. It's called PIS.

All manga readers should be aware of its necessity, the author can make wide use over it as long as it helps turning the manga more pleasant and more fluid.

After all imagine if Garp would have never been able to punch Luffy, all the fun.. gone forever. Similar thing with Kizaru.
PIS is such a dumb term for cases like these though. Its not "plot induced stupidity". There us a reason Garp didn't punch Luffy. Kizaru on the other hand was PIS, but thats because Oda wrote himself into a corner with that and didn't just make it so that Kizaru was aiming for Luffys head, only for someone to his his arm and break the key.

Idk, other ways around it

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
PIS is such a dumb term for cases like these though. Its not "plot induced stupidity". There us a reason Garp didn't punch Luffy. Kizaru on the other hand was PIS, but thats because Oda wrote himself into a corner with that and didn't just make it so that Kizaru was aiming for Luffys head, only for someone to his his arm and break the key.

Idk, other ways around it
Anything referring to a scene is technically plot, I don't see it stupid at all, that's your misconception here honestly.

So anything that is representing any kind of forcing is technically that way.

I

Indigo

Yasuie and now Onigashima, he's gotten more rage compared to all previous arcs. Uncharacteristically building relationships emotionally with the people of a country.
To be fair, most arcs the Straw Hats don't stay too long in a new place (they almost always finish everything up in a single day) and even when they do Zoro is one of the crew that doesn't interact too much with the people, he just kinda sleeps and stays around the crew. But in this arc Oda finally gave a lot of time for Zoro in this place (along with Usopp, Franky and Robin they got here quite a few days sooner) and also let him go alone on a journey that forced him to meet and interact with other people, so i don't think it's out of character, it's just a side we don't see often, that side Zoro showed Luffy right when he was introduced about caring to eat the onigiri the little girl made for him.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.