Who Got More Hype This Chapter

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
*Hawkins unscathed and plenty of lives and cards left*

Zoro fans: *ZoRo DeFEAteD HAWkIns becaUse a FoDder saID sO...Soo I wIlL iGnOrE loGiC*

At best that fodder meant that they stopped Hawkins from capturing them or stopping them. Thus "defeating" him.

Anything else than your just pathetically trying to give Zoro Ws. Just say Zoro defeated Hawkins puppet and move on.
Stop embarrassing yourself kid. Now argue against odas own dictation through his character who just witnessed the fight.

Where does it say its one of his strongest cards ?

Yes, in that regard Zoro "beat" Hawkins. But thats no different in saying Sanji "beat" Doffy by saving the crew and stopping him from killing them. No you would still say Sanji lost.

Zoro never defeated Hawkins. Its clear as day. All he did was stop him from capturing them and then ran away.
Sanji didn't save the crew though Doffy no-diffed him then … Law put in work and told them to go to Zou.

I give Sanji a "W" for saving Momo against king — did he win the fight ? No, but he wins with his goals.

Zoro won his fight and succeeded in his goal.

Y’all...

1. Apoo and Hawkins are not fodder. They’re prominent pirates. They’re probably as strong as the Tobi Roppo

2. Zoro didn’t defeat Hawkins, Hawkins fighting style revolves sacrificing pawns. The dude is constantly playing a game of chess and taking out a bishop is not winning the game.
It is when you don’t have a Queen and you’re one move away from a checkmate

Stop embarrassing yourself kid. Now argue against odas own dictation through his character who just witnessed the fight.
I literally just refuted this.

The word defeated means beating someone in battle/contest.

Zoro "beat" Hawkins by stopping his goal. However Hawkin's defeat has nothing to do with powerscaling. And in the actual battle Zoro never defeated him. He just stopped his goal.

No different from Sanji "defeating" Vergo from stopping him from killing the G5. But did he actually win the fight ? Nope it was undecided....

Kind of disappointed that Apoo was used as one shot fodder for Zoro when he had so much animosity and personal beef with Kid and Killer. All that build up for nothing all we got is Kid slapping once with a metal hand while Zoro gets the moment instead. Kid got shafted hard here tbh. Excited to see Zoro make his way towards Kaido though for sure.

Sanji didn't save the crew though Doffy no-diffed him then … Law put in work and told them to go to Zou.

I give Sanji a "W" for saving Momo against king — did he win the fight ? No, but he wins with his goals.

Zoro won his fight and succeeded in his goal.
Zoro didnt fucking win the fight. Are you blind ? What fight did he win. He ran away.

Zoro gets a W, same as Sanji got W for saving Momo and stopping Vergo. But saying Zoro won the fight is fallacious and you know that.

Status
Not open for further replies.