Who Got More Hype This Chapter

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaido when he announces his plan next chapter on the monitor:
Ive come to make an announcement luffy pssed on my fucking wife. Thats right he took his rubbery little dick out and he pissed on my fucking wife and he said that it was THIS BIG and i said that disgusting

So luffy you have a small dick its the size of this walnut except way smaller and here is what my dragon dong looks like. Look at that no rubber no plastic, look at it its like 10 gifters in one.

He pissed on my wife so im gonna piss on wano, here it is my super dragon piss. With the power of my piss i will lift onigashima and fly it all the way to wano. You have 3 hours before the piss covered island hits the fucking capital. Now get out of my sight before i piss on you too.

Ive come to make an announcement luffy pssed on my fucking wife. Thats right he took his rubbery little dick out and he pissed on my fucking wife and he said that it was THIS BIG and i said that disgusting

So luffy you have a small dick its the size of this walnut except way smaller and here is what my dragon dong looks like. Look at that no rubber no plastic, look at it its like 10 gifters in one.

He pissed on my wife so im gonna piss on wano, here it is my super dragon piss. With the power of my piss i will lift onigashima and fly it all the way to wano. You have 3 hours before the piss covered island hits the fucking capital. Now get out of my sight before i piss on you too.

Zoro in New World portrayal,

Destroyed the pacifista with no named attack (Luffy use g2, sanji dj)

One shot steroid hyozo who was on the same level with hordy + the man who manage to hurt g2 Luffy without steroid.

Low diffed Pica, Vergo's equal

Hold his ground against an admiral with his weakest sword. Luffy used haki + g3 against Fuji

Beat 3 supernova

Stalemated denijiro while nerfed tanked a hole in shoulder

Freaked out Kid by his entrance

One shot Apoo the man who ko'ed Luffy

Marco ask for his help

GOATOFTHEDEVISION!! OP DEVISION IN SHAMBLES!!

:finally:
Elementary Kid can post better content than this shit. Why only majority of the Zolo fans have autism.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎

It was really weird when Kaido cursed out Obama...

Based

On a positive side both Zoro and Sanji able to block Yonkou Commander attacked, Zoro more great because he's just defeated Apoo and stopped Queen but since Queen attacked was for Chopper, so.. but still Zoro didn't need Raid Suit or whatsoever to stopped Queen whilst make him greater, altough there is a gap between King and Queen strength. Just question mark here, where is Xdrake? Is hybrid Xdrake already damage Apoo, so Zoro just finish the fight?? I don't know why Korean leaker didn't mentioned anything about Xdrake.

And Sanji.....
Ivankov..... Revolutionary Army..... Orochi..... WhoWho....... Ace...... And KING......
The last chapter ended cliffhanger expected big thing happened to happen........
ended devastating to Sanji fans especially to me who think about Ivankov....RA.... Orochi.... And King.....lol....

Next chapter is Marco and Zoro vs King and Queen.
Congratulations every Zoro fans, rejoice your Grandmaster who yet at his best.
:catrude:

And I could turn it around and show that Pica could never hurt or touch Zoro regardless of fighting style used or environmental advantage he had. That Zoro didn't need to used a name attack to cut Picas largest golem into pieces. When Pica fought Zoro faced to face Pica was easily defeated. Proving it wasn't a stalemate.

Did y’all notice?
Act 1 - 15 chapters
1 chapter outside Wano
Act 2 - 30 chapters
2 chapters outside Wano

If the trend continues
Act 3 - 45 chapters (around chapter 1002)
3 chapters outside Wano

My prediction: Luffy gets to the dome at chapter 1000. Luffy gets curb-stomped by Kaido again by or during chapter 1002.

Sanji is not fighting kaidos strongest subordinate. Just like Sanji didn’t fight ichigi or katakuri or anyone at all during his own arc . You need to stop the nonsense
Wholecake and Wano are two completely different arcs....unlike Wholecake island the purpose of coming to wano is too defeat the enemy, so Sanji will inevitably get a fight tbh.

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
Did y’all notice?
Act 1 - 15 chapters
1 chapter outside Wano
Act 2 - 30 chapters
2 chapters outside Wano

If the trend continues
Act 3 - 45 chapters (around chapter 1002)
3 chapters outside Wano

My prediction: Luffy gets to the dome at chapter 1000. Luffy gets curb-stomped by Kaido again by or during chapter 1002.
If you didn’t notice this u are an idiot even a baby can know this

Status
Not open for further replies.