Who Got More Hype This Chapter

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro's main fighting style is Santoryu, imo he trained his base and his haki more than anything else. DJ and G2 are complementary with Sanji's and Luffy's fighting styles, they don't distort them.
Ashura it's just a finisher, a strong technique or mode, certainly stronger than the Santoryu ones but not the best for any single situation. It is not by chance that against Oars he didn't use it. Santoryu may be better for bigger targets, even if ashura may be able to deal more damage in a smaller area.
It doesn't make Zoro faster or better in any other aspect but lethality, it's just an awesome but overrated mode/blow imo
Ashura = G5
Santoryu=G4
G3=Lions Song= Dj or wtvr highest Lanji moves

I mean, you could turn that around. Before Zoro used his Ultimate move, he didn't touch Pica. Not in Hand to Hand, not in Golem, etc. He hit him once when he was distracted, and that was it. His Ultimate finisher was him striking from behind. Nothing unfair in pirate battles, but it just shows that even if Pica couldn't win, he couldn't lose either. They were stalemating.
And I could turn it around and show that Pica could never hurt or touch Zoro regardless of fighting style used or environmental advantage he had. That Zoro didn't need to used a name attack to cut Picas largest golem into pieces. When Pica fought Zoro faced to face Pica was easily defeated. Proving it wasn't a stalemate.

There is not a single evidence of CoA being coated with spiritual things, so no, in YOUR headcanon Zoro from DR can do that, not in the manga called OP since there is no proof.
We still don't know exactly how that technique works, but it doesn't really matter because his real swords would still be coated in haki. It will still be an attack that uses haki.

He doesn't have CoC lol
Is he Around Qyeen/King? Yes if he goes all out
Zoro is gonna be around Cracker/doffy post wano.
Zoro won't reach commander kata level until maybe post wano.

He beats apoo high diff with having Drake help
Yeah lol
Enraged Zoro using Haki and named attack on Apoo who couldn't fight properly coz he gotta protect the antidote
And had Drake

Lethality =/= AP .this is why you guys think Retainers have better AP than g3/g4

Zoro AP> kidd indeed...okay
Don't change your mind when Kidd gets serious like zoro just did

:milaugh:the funny part is that Zoro needs to be very serious to beat Apoo
But yeah he's above Kidd lol
There's a twist
Zoro couldn't even react ot tag Apoo even with help
People think zoro did beat Apoo thus time alone

He got help vs Pica, vs Apoo...even vs Kamazou , zoro couldnt hurt him until gyukumaru the plot device rryined the battle
Zoro attacked Apoo 4 or 5 x and failed to land a hit
Lands one and wins
"Zoro won easily" "zoro oneshotted "
That's not a no or low diff even!

Zoro won upper mid diff with Drake help

Anyway...Tag me when we get more tomorrow or on Thursday
Calm Down, @Jo_Ndule, You‘re about to overdose on Copium
:suresure:

I'm serious. Kyutoryu: Asura is pretty much Zoro's DJ and Gear 2/3 equivalent and he still wasn't nearly pushed to use it. There's no telling what it's capable of now, but if EL is anything to be referred to, it's launches Zoro at least a Tier.
Sanji and Luffy have thrown away base named attacks post timeskip (Luffy may do it with haki tho).

DJ and G2/G3 have pretty much became their new base. Whilst with their true base they just do nameless attacks most of the time.

I have feeling Oda did this since Luffy and Sanji's true base isnt as flashy as Zoro's. He doesnt want their named attacks to look "boring" post timeskip. But yh Ashura is Zoro's G4 for the arc not his G2/G3

Status
Not open for further replies.