Who Got More Hype This Chapter

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've already explained Zoro used Orlumbus to help him reach Pica in enough time to save his friends. Had nothing to do with him needing his help to actually beat Pico.

Just stop, you are embarrassing yourself. Nobody will seriously claim a fighter is strong because of how they ran from their opponent. There was no strategy from Pica. He ran from Zoro every single time Zoro moved in to finish him.

I provided scenes showing how Zoro was able to force Pica out of his golem.

Zoro can thrown around his slashes all day.
Why does Pica have to fight Zolo with his golem?
that sounds retarted. It makes you vulnerable.

He can stay in ground and Zolo would never catch him. If Zolo couldn't catch giant ass golem alone. He would never catch Pica in the ground.

Law feat is leagues above lmao, which is not important since his power is hax and ignores conventional "physics".
He should be ofc below Zoro in a pure contest of raw power.
What I mean by that is that is that Law's feat isn't impressive for a simple fact that it has nothing to do with the power of his cuts, and such cuts can be stopped by those with superior CoA, which Doffy was alluding to, therefore such a feat is inconsequential in those cases unlike ISDS.

Ashura + CoA*
And there is no proof of spiritual things (which is Ashura basically) coated with CoA and Zoro just had basic training with Haki.
So that move there was his strongest move AT THAT MOMENT. In the future for sure we will see Ashura + CoA. For now it does NOT EXIST.

It was since there is no proof of what I said to the user above.
yea... and i guess the fight with kaku never happened :okay:

Zoro never could force Pica out of the mountain, where he could display his devil fruit at his max.
And Pica never ran, he evaded Zoro's attacks. Zoro hadn't enough speed attack to get him before Pica evades, don't twist the fight like in your headcanon lmao.

Ashura + CoA*
And there is no proof of spiritual things (which is Ashura basically) coated with CoA and Zoro just had basic training with Haki.
So that move there was his strongest move AT THAT MOMENT. In the future for sure we will see Ashura + CoA. For now it does NOT EXIST.

It was since there is no proof of what I said to the user above.

Idem.
Law feat is leagues above lmao, which is not important since his power is hax and ignores conventional "physics".
He should be ofc below Zoro in a pure contest of raw power.
Here are the scenes of Zoro forcing Pica out of his golem.

:holdthisl:
Take you L and take it proudly.

Pica ran away from the room throughout the battle. He may not have been physically running since he was using his powers to move through the stone in the ground but he was still running away.

Zoro never once used one of his high-speed blitz attacks against Pica. So youe claim that Zoro didn't have no speed is headcannon.

Law is stronger than Zoro.

Last edited:
yea... and i guess the fight with kaku never happened :okay:
Ashura + CoA*****
+ CoA
I know my English is not good since is not my language, but my message was pretty clear.
Post automatically merged:

Here are these things of Zoro forcing Pica out of his golem.

Pica ran away from the room throughout the battle. He may not have been physically running since he was using his powers to move through the stone in the ground but he was still running away.

Zoro never once used one of his high-speed blitz attacks against Pica. So youe claim that Zoro didn't have no speed is headcannon.

Zoro never could force Pica out of the mountain, so doesnt matter if he forced him out of golem since in Golem Pica was not at his 100% power since his fruit was better in the mountain.
And Pica was overconfident in his Haki. He could just jump to the floor and merge with the ground and start again. He didn't even use his sword which would add an extra layer of defence lol.

That L you can put it in your ass :P

In Dressrosa yes law>Zoro but now hell nah

I mean Pica just evaded with his powers? Why would he stay and get cut?

It's like saying the Flash is running away from Gorilla Grodd. You're right, but you're dumb.

Why does Pica have to fight Zolo with his golem?
that sounds retarted. It makes you vulnerable.

He can stay in ground and Zolo would never catch him. If Zolo couldn't catch giant ass golem alone. He would never catch Pica in the ground.
Running and hiding is not a win. You make it sound like if Pica hide underneath the ground until Zoro left the island he was going to emerge victorious.
:gokulaugh:

Pica fought Zoro in several different ways. With a sword, golem, unarmed combat, full haki and still failed to beat him. He even tried to crush him with the castle walls while Zoro was inside and it still wasn't enough.

whether or not he uses coa with it is irrelevant. Zoro didnt use ashura(his strongest attack known) against pica. so idk what you mean by ashura does not exist...it does because weve seen zoro use it.
Santoryu + CoA > Ashura without CoA
So it doesnt matter if he didnt use Ashura unless he could use Haki with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.