Who Got More Hype This Chapter

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. It's called strategy.
Weaken opponent by making him use up all of his energy.

Zolo would never catch Pica alone.

The same way why he needed Orlumbus help
because his attacks couldn't reach the golem, genius....

Having damage =/= win. You need to catch the opponent first. And Zolo has no way of catching Pica.
I've already explained Zoro used Orlumbus to help him reach Pica in enough time to save his friends. Had nothing to do with him needing his help to actually beat Pico.

Just stop, you are embarrassing yourself. Nobody will seriously claim a fighter is strong because of how they ran from their opponent. There was no strategy from Pica. He ran from Zoro every single time Zoro moved in to finish him.

I provided scenes showing how Zoro was able to force Pica out of his golem.

Zoro can thrown around his slashes all day.

Zoro used his strongest move against Pica lol.
And it does not matter if Pica was not a rival with his own body against Zoro, his main fightning style is with his fruit, where Zoro only could slash him once because Pica ignored him and went after Bartolomeo/Robin/Rebecca.
I don't think Ichidai Sanzen Daisen Sekai was even 50% of his power. I certain that Asura and whatever else would dwarf that move. And even then Pica was more circumstantial than it was a pure power thing. Regardless that mountain lifting feat's more impressive than what Law ever did.

Inb4 mountain range Punk Hazard cut. That has nothing to do with physical strength, rather it was merely the size of his Room.

I've already explained Zoro used Orlumbus to help him reach Pica in enough time to save his friends. Had nothing to do with him needing his help to actually beat Pico.

Just stop, you are embarrassing yourself. Nobody will seriously claim a fighter is strong because of how they ran from their opponent. There was no strategy from Pica. He ran from Zoro every single time Zoro moved in to finish him.

I provided scenes showing how Zoro was able to force Pica out of his golem.

Zoro can thrown around his slashes all day.
Zoro never could force Pica out of the mountain, where he could display his devil fruit at his max.
And Pica never ran, he evaded Zoro's attacks. Zoro hadn't enough speed attack to get him before Pica evades, don't twist the fight like in your headcanon lmao.

zoros strongest attack is ashura. he didnt use that for pica
Ashura + CoA*
And there is no proof of spiritual things (which is Ashura basically) coated with CoA and Zoro just had basic training with Haki.
So that move there was his strongest move AT THAT MOMENT. In the future for sure we will see Ashura + CoA. For now it does NOT EXIST.

Definitely was not his strongest move LOL
It was since there is no proof of what I said to the user above.

I don't think Ichidai Sanzen Daisen Sekai was even 50% of his power. I certain that Asura and whatever else would dwarf that move. And even then Pica was more circumstantial than it was a pure power thing. Regardless that mountain lifting feat's more impressive than what Law ever did.

Inb4 mountain range Punk Hazard cut. That has nothing to do with physical strength, rather it was merely the size of his Room.
Idem.
Law feat is leagues above lmao, which is not important since his power is hax and ignores conventional "physics".
He should be ofc below Zoro in a pure contest of raw power.

Did Black Maria beat up Sanji already the only way he should be caught is with sea stone chains because they are hnbreakabke
I am sick of Oda’s understanding of what a gag is. Abusing Sanji’s womanizing nature and him being a cook to no end is sickening me honestly. Same thing applies to other characters too. Someone should tell him it is not funny anymore...

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
I am sick of Oda’s understanding of what a gag is. Abusing Sanji’s womanizing nature and him being a cook to no end is sickening me honestly. Same thing applies to other characters too. Someone should tell him it is not funny anymore...
Oda doesn’t see it like that he thinks being a pervert is funny and cool I guess in Japan it’s different

Status
Not open for further replies.