Who Got More Hype This Chapter

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Running and hiding is not a win. You make it sound like if Pica hide underneath the ground until Zoro left the island he was going to emerge victorious.
:gokulaugh:

Pica fought Zoro in several different ways. With a sword, golem, unarmed combat, full haki and still failed to beat him. He even tried to crush him with the castle walls while Zoro was inside and it still wasn't enough.
I mean, you could turn that around. Before Zoro used his Ultimate move, he didn't touch Pica. Not in Hand to Hand, not in Golem, etc. He hit him once when he was distracted, and that was it. His Ultimate finisher was him striking from behind. Nothing unfair in pirate battles, but it just shows that even if Pica couldn't win, he couldn't lose either. They were stalemating.

I mean Pica just evaded with his powers? Why would he stay and get cut?

It's like saying the Flash is running away from Gorilla Grodd. You're right, but you're dumb.
So if we fight and when the bell rings you jump out of the ring and run away will people call you the winner. We both know the answer to that.

Is Flash using his superior speed to try to beat his opponent or is he just running away because he can't beat him? There is a difference.

Pica would run away every single time Zoro moved into finish him because Pica couldn't beat him.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
I think kidd and Law are either equal or a bit stronger. Do agree that the apoo stuff was obv plot.
Why however?

Law is a hax master but Zoro also is a hax master when we think of Asura.

Besides, we don't even know if Law advanced enough to push Doflamingo to finally rely on his very awakening, it means that Law himself needs to prove he has any power to give Doflamingo a real fight, at least we are sure of Zoro defeating the heavenly demon now that he completed the Enma training as well as never unleashed his trumpcard.

Why however?

Besides, we don't even know if Law advanced enough to push Doflamingo to finally rely on his very awakening, it means that Law himself needs to prove he has any power to give Doflamingo a real fight, at least we are sure of Zoro defeating the heavenly demon now that he completed the Enma training as well as never unleashed his trumpcard.
Zoro is not a "hax" master wtf... Zoro is as vanilla as Luffy and Garp.

Why however?

We are not but he may well be able to. Law also has a new goal and ambition now, and that goal involves defeating Yonko, he may well have trained too.

Ashura + CoA*****
+ CoA
I know my English is not good since is not my language, but my message was pretty clear.
Post automatically merged:

Zoro never could force Pica out of the mountain, so doesnt matter if he forced him out of golem since in Golem Pica was not at his 100% power since his fruit was better in the mountain.
And Pica was overconfident in his Haki. He could just jump to the floor and merge with the ground and start again. He didn't even use his sword which would add an extra layer of defence lol.

That L you can put it in your ass :P
I've already counted your post for facts.

When Pica is moving to the ground he would have been cut from the back by a range attack from Zoro.

I'm serious. Kyutoryu: Asura is pretty much Zoro's DJ and Gear 2/3 equivalent and he still wasn't nearly pushed to use it. There's no telling what it's capable of now, but if EL is anything to be referred to, it's launches Zoro at least a Tier.
Zoro's main fighting style is Santoryu, imo he trained his base and his haki more than anything else. DJ and G2 are complementary with Sanji's and Luffy's fighting styles, they don't distort them.
Ashura it's just a finisher, a strong technique or mode, certainly stronger than the Santoryu ones but not the best for any single situation. It is not by chance that against Oars he didn't use it. Santoryu may be better for bigger targets, even if ashura may be able to deal more damage in a smaller area.
It doesn't make Zoro faster or better in any other aspect but lethality, it's just an awesome but overrated mode/blow imo

Status
Not open for further replies.