Who Got More Hype This Chapter

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a fact though
But it's not Zoro's fault
It's Oda who just didn't care to highlight Zoro's words in Zou, and Franky's words about creating a weapon for Kaido, and still didn't translate it into action so far
It's a damn well known fact, I just think it's a rather senseless thing for a sanji fan to say when his boy be looking a lil undesirable atm

It's a fact though
But it's not Zoro's fault
It's Oda who just didn't care to highlight Zoro's words in Zou, and Franky's words about creating a weapon for Kaido, and still didn't translate it into action so far
Also, wasn't sanji saying he'd get luffy to the top 😬 allowing him to pass a level with a plausible sacrifice isn't to the top

It's a good way to show old legends for sure but I much prefer spin off's or prequels to do the job. Etc with borderlands, they didn't bring handsome jack back with a revival they just made a presequel
Fuck Spin off or prequels!
I hate them!
Either you show everything in the same series or you don't!

Not everyone follows every thing! Some people are casual fans, they don't have the resources or the means to know about prequels...etc!

I'm clearly against you when it comes to taste haha!
Also, I'm one who believes that casual fans are just as important as fans who know every bit of detail about the series!

Casual fans are GREAT channel for other fans to be introduced to the series thus the series gets to have some of the highest sales and success

You gotta attract casual fans

Status
Not open for further replies.