Who Got More Hype This Chapter

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this whole revival thing is a definite way to divide this fandom, especially after a comment from oda himself saying he'd never delve into revival. It'd be a little bit of an ass pull at this point, even naruto showed that kinda jutsu from earlier on
Post automatically merged:

Exactly my point tbh, what a character says and what a character does are different things, using it to downplay is a little weak
Revival isn't asspull if done in logical way. Devil Fruits are the easiest way to cheap code this!
I mean Moria can create Zombies of dead!
Why wouldn't make sense if there was a devil fruit that can revive in a similar manner to "Edo Tensei" which will be a bit different from Zombie, and a bit different from complete revival with no connection to death or after life

Also, Haki a lot, a spiritual power is something we learned that it can be left as a trace after dying "thus Shusui black blade staying black" after Ryuuma dying

Spiritual powers + Devil Fruits give you endless possibilities honestly

Fuck Spin off or prequels!
I hate them!
Either you show everything in the same series or you don't!

Not everyone follows every thing! Some people are casual fans, they don't have the resources or the means to know about prequels...etc!

I'm clearly against you when it comes to taste haha!
Also, I'm one who believes that casual fans are just as important as fans who know every bit of detail about the series!

Casual fans are GREAT channel for other fans to be introduced to the series thus the series gets to have some of the highest sales and success

You gotta attract casual fans
That's why they make the movies to explore those parts of the world. They aren't relevant to the main story so Oda doesn't have to bend his way around it the way Naruto (haha remember when you went into the Prison), Bleach (haha remember when we went to this Dimension), Black Clover (introduces a character that everyone acts familiar with and says "read novels for more info) or MHA do it.

Trolling aside.

Congrats Zoro fans, it was obvious that Zoro will get the antidote easily from Apoo.

Zoro fans shouldn't be happy that Zoro is grouped with trash like Supernova, it's Supernova that should be happy to be grouped with Zoro. I've been saying that Supernova is trash lol

Only Luffy, Law and Zoro is the real deal
Supernova. Aka the worst generation... the namesake of this board.

When the dust settles 6/12 will be known as legends of the era where piracy is peak. Oda himself said this arc will surpass the last clash of the old guard and obviously it escalates from here

Revival isn't asspull if done in logical way. Devil Fruits are the easiest way to cheap code this!
I mean Moria can create Zombies of dead!
Why wouldn't make sense if there was a devil fruit that can revive in a similar manner to "Edo Tensei" which will be a bit different from Zombie, and a bit different from complete revival with no connection to death or after life

Also, Haki a lot, a spiritual power is something we learned that it can be left as a trace after dying "thus Shusui black blade staying black" after Ryuuma dying

Spiritual powers + Devil Fruits give you endless possibilities honestly
Lmao I could definitely see someone like imu or someone of that hype calibre having a revival df but I'd be sad to have 1000+ chapters tarnished with that. Only because of odas own personal statement, I don't doubt it would be epic but it'd be a lil disheartening

Status
Not open for further replies.